Lenso 4 Spokes

Looking For

Lenso 4 Spokes

lake315

Known Member
Apr 10, 2006
the shop is called H²O One Stop Sdn Bhd. I followed the direction that you gave me, from the toll, i went straight ahead, pass several tyre shops, petronas gas station (this is all on my left handside) till i reach a T-Junction with a Traffic Light, I took a right turned, and the shop is located on the immediate left. The only big tyre shop there with lots of tyre signboards, yellow colored building. You won't miss it. It has an air-conditioned showroom where it place all of it's sport rims. I bought it there. The mechanic supervisors all wear cream/light colored t-shirt and the mechanics wears blue colored t-shirt.

pdguy

500 RPM
Jan 18, 2005
Everywhere
wah ...... bro u went to a shop that i didnt rekomen ! but how about the price ? i mean the rim and tyre saperate ? wat tyre u fixed and type ? thanks !
( as far as i know that shops is expensive compared to others in jln kapar )

lake315

Known Member
Apr 10, 2006
dif

eh? i think it is a different shop la bro .. this shop is rite at the end of jln kapar .. the shop that you meant was a corner shop situated in rows of shop houses rite? after exiting the highway, down the road, there is a shell station then the row os shops .. one small dark tyre shop, followed by a small goverment office (e- something i can't really remember), few small shops, then rite at the corner is the shop that you recomended not to go .. am i correct?

pdguy

500 RPM
Jan 18, 2005
Everywhere
yeah bro i know that but u went to a shop in front of the last traffic light ! right infront thre is Dunlop shop right duno wat is teh name .... u fixed the rim thre right ? so how much bro n wat tyre is it ?

lake315

Known Member
Apr 10, 2006
wrong shop ka?

aiyark!! the dunlop yellow color shop is on my left. So you mean i went to the wrong shop ka? i did pusing though the whole stretch of jalan kapar because my friend want to recce other sport rims also. there was only two shop that sells the maglite lenso which is the one near the shell station and the one that i went at the end of the traffic light, turn left on and the shop is on the right hand side(check the namecard, they have the building picture on it and yes there is a big dunlop sigboard!!) fu lat la like this .. but what was the reason that you recommended not to go there ah? expensive or because of the workmanship?

pdguy

500 RPM
Jan 18, 2005
Everywhere
u mean u went to a shop on ur left wen reach the traffic lilght is it ? or after the traffic light taken ur right n u can c a dunlop tyre shop on ur left ? wat to do bro u aleady went so how pls let me know the price details bro ( tyre n rim ) ? thanks

lake315

Known Member
Apr 10, 2006
yeap, the second one bro, traffic light, i turn right, the shop on the left, big dunlop & continental signboard, medium size goodyear signboard upon entrance. did there. but the shop and the workers looks much more convincing than the one at the shell station. sorry for not answering your question. bought the Lenso Maglite 15" X 7.0 PCD 100 wheels, 195/55/R15 A/300 Astra, Sime Tyres at 1,100 (after trading in my stock wheels and indonesian made Accelera brand tyres) they throw in free balancing, free alignment, 1 set stainless steel valve, and 1 set of the wheel tighter. All of that cost me RM1,100. the shop at the shell station charge me RM1030. Wheel tigher and valve is different price. What do you think? Cheap or expensive?? by the way, what was the reason that you didn't recommend the shop huh? because of their workmanship is it?

p/s: sorry late reply ahh .. went seik fan .. lunch time, hungry la bro ..

pdguy

500 RPM
Jan 18, 2005
Everywhere
now i know bro ...... the shop is expensive in the jlan kapar la bro ! wat to do u hav fixed ur tyre n rim ! so let me ask u - how much teh tyre per piece only and the lenso maglite ? n urs is putra right so comes wit sports rim is it ? n rim size is 14inch right ? n then as far i know the astra tyre so so good loh bro ! as for the rims may u should gone for white lenso maglite suits ur car best ... my 2cent !
then wana ask u bro ... u didnt survey other shops is it ? u jus asked one shop n pasang at the 2nd shop ah ? if u hav did that u mad mistake la bro ..... wat u should do is survey all the way at the shop that i rekomen to you n get the best price n pasang there !
as for the wheel nut n valve is very cheap bro some shops also wil giv u free wit the rims n tyres u buy ........... hehehehehe

lake315

Known Member
Apr 10, 2006
hai meh?? aiyaaa .. tapi takpa lah sudah buat .. i know it's expensive .. i when already, the whole of jalan kapar .. only two shops sells the lenso .. the price if i don't trade in my stock wheels are RM 1600 .. the other shop sells for RM 1500 .. big difference huh? but like i say like .. this shop .. they look more convincing .. got suckered for their big shop, convincing looking salesman .. i always succumbed to all that .. haha .. my mistake .. i was confused with too many tyre shops there!! my eyes rambang when i go to all the shops there .. nearly fit in a spoon looking rim .. flat black in color .. (it is called spoom actually, taiwan made) but i'm a newbie in this industry .. bought my putra november last year .. i choose hyper black because i want it to look garang .. match with my car's color as i don't have plan to change the paint .. not in the mean time .. planning to change to adjustable absorbers next .. what is your suggestion bro? GAB or HWL?

pdguy

500 RPM
Jan 18, 2005
Everywhere
ok bro as long as u re happy n u also hav cool ride also ...... but next time wana change again do survey 1st then buy ok n advice ur frends also !
so talking about absobers ..... GAB n HWL or other branded suspension i dont hav any idea but as for me i wil go for a suspension ( brand is not important ) the main thing is aftersales service ! i n my frens go for a shop in seremban n eventhough its not branded one but after sales service is superb its becoa wen u buy a suspension u wont get satisfied straight away ! wen u drive a few days then only u wil u wil know the suspension is too soft or too hard n leaking or not n other suspension stuff. so the shop in seremban here wil ask u wat type of suspension setting u want n wil set for u .... after u drive few days n say u dont like he wil retune or setup for u til u say im happy ...... im talking here about Adjustables but i think non adjustables also he is doing coz now im on non adjustables custom made absobers n lowert springs .... planing to get a Adjustable !
talking about adjustables there is hi low adjust n soft hard combination or hi low only ! ........

lake315

Known Member
Apr 10, 2006
btw, thanx for the advice .. as for the suspension .. have to agree with you .. aftersales service is important .. maybe i'll have to scout for one good aftersales service shop .. am actually looking for fully adjustable hi lo absorbers .. seremban is just way to far from my place la friend .. if i were to ulang alik up and down seremban ahh .. mati oo .. petrol expensive .. hehe .. btw, what's ur ride bro? and where do you hail from? pd i assume?

pdguy

500 RPM
Jan 18, 2005
Everywhere
yeah pd la my home sweet home ! me drivin a old junkie wira sedan 1994 only la bro ! hehehehehe

lake315

Known Member
Apr 10, 2006
pd? well maybe next time when i'm down there i might just give you a buzz and we can meet up, have TT session huh .. you have a cool ride too la bro .. i mean like, wira sedan with rally look-a-like, damn cunx .. my car not suitable .. it will look like tonggek at the rear .. but if a wira means .. damn garang .. you know like the johoreans they modified their cars, rally style .. 195/60 tyres .. hi adjusted absorbers .. so when are you changing your wheels? i've seen satria and wira sedan with the maglite but not wira .. what size do u plan to take? 16"?

pdguy

500 RPM
Jan 18, 2005
Everywhere
no problem bro .... wen u re in pd giv me BUZZ n i wil take u to place for Teh Tarik ok. my wira jus standard only ...... hehehehe
im on 16 inch lenso also but jus a plan to change to maglite thats all but now im changing my plan to go for adjustables ........ hehehehe
okla bro wana go back aleady ... chit chat wit u tomolo or so
til then TC n hav a nice day wit ur NEW RIM n TYRE ...... hehehehehehahahahaha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I plan to install this replace my stock intake to open pod intake, but not sure about the size of simota twister's intake. Hope any sifus can give advises :driver:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience