Lamborghini Gives Limited Green Light to Concept S

PoWeRz

Known Member
Dec 10, 2003
kl
SANT'AGATA BOLOGNESE, Italy, — Lamborghini will be building a new vehicle based on its Concept S, but will limit numbers to no more than 80 or 90, according to Automotive News Europe.

Though intended more as a demonstration of what could be done with the upcoming roadster version of the Gallardo, the Concept S proved to be such a hit with Lambo enthusiasts the company has decided to put the vehicle into production.

The company is still expected to go forward with a separate Gallardo Roadster, which could be named "Spyder" when it debuts at the Frankfurt auto show in September.

The Concept S originated in Centro Stile Lamborghini at the company's headquarters in Sant' Agata Bolognese, with primary responsibility going to the company's design chief, Luc Donckerwolke.

The production model will retain its "saute-vent," which divides the cockpit into two distinct sections, an electronically controlled retractable rearview mirror mounted in the center console, and the lack of a proper roof.

What this means to you: The Lamborghini Concept S's unorthodox appearance struck a substantial chord with enough potential buyers to warrant a production version of the car, much to the delight of enthusiasts.

na_power

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2004
must use mobile phone to talk with ur fren... or if u wanna safe budget.. use walkie talkie..

' xZ "

500 RPM
Jul 13, 2005
Puchong
wow! chun! :D
hmm can afford that car dont need to use walkie talkie edi. so rich edi ma.
hehehe must got some special techonology that time :rolleyes:
*crap* :p :p

bridgestoneRE711

500 RPM
Jan 20, 2005
i dun hink that the production will be a two scoop interior .
first .. it will disturb the view of the driver . 2nd , it will make the interior very cramped .

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
PocketRocket said:
how to hold gf hand while driving? :confused:
this is the car for the rich playboy to send his "just broke up" gf home....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I just got myself a GSR transplant into my car..a Cordia..I'm new to what I can do with the engine and what is best to change/modify to enhance performance? Whatever opinions, comments or advice from you experts is much appreciated. What should I do first? How do I upgrade GSR? What is best to modify it with? What products? Which part of the engine? :P I know, much questions. But I'm open to any words of advice. Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience