Korean Racequeens

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

The Hottest Racequeens are from......

• Asia - Japan, Korea, Malaysia, China, Thailand, etc...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Europe - Italian, Spain, Russia, etc...

• US

• Latina America - Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, etc...

• Total voters

knightjp

Mar 9, 2010
Dubai
I've recently noticed how hot Korean racequeens are.... I think they're probably the best looking on the whole... But as in every case, beauty is always in the eye of the beholder...

Judge for yourself and see....

Attachments

achelone

Known Member
Jun 3, 2009
lol i clicked cause i thought there is a hot queen korean racedriver there......oh well nice photos

knightjp

Mar 9, 2010
Dubai
The Hankook Korean babes are by far some of the best looking......
Have a look... more to come...

Attachments

Starkiller

500 RPM
May 19, 2010
Hartamas
You guys should really go to monacco and monte carlo to see the car chicks there D: . i nearly heart attack D:

knightjp

Mar 9, 2010
Dubai
More ladies.....

Attachments

knightjp

Mar 9, 2010
Dubai
You guys should really go to monacco and monte carlo to see the car chicks there D: . i nearly heart attack D:
Alright then.... Here are some non-asian ladies....

Pirelli makes a yearly calendar of its models topless... not really a fair contest considering non of the asian models took off their tops....:biggrin:

But all things considered.... those European chicks can be pretty amazing....

Attachments

knightjp

Mar 9, 2010
Dubai
More Korean ladies....

Attachments

knightjp

Mar 9, 2010
Dubai

Attachments

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Still thinks Asians win hands down...:adore: :top:

knightjp

Mar 9, 2010
Dubai
more pics...

Attachments

knightjp

Mar 9, 2010
Dubai
Out of the girls which represent Tire companies... Hankook has to be the hottest..

What got me looking at racequeens???
I changed my tires a year ago and I know probably someone might laugh at the way I chose which ones to go for.
Most sensible people would choose by performance, reputation, technical specs, etc... but I don't know much about that.
I didn't do any of that. I chose by girls.
I basically went on the web, looked a couple of pictures of racequeens and chose the brand based on which models were hotter...
I ended up with Falken Ziex EZ-512s. To my surprise they were the cheapest ones on the market, the based on the reviews I've seen on the web, they're quite good too. However not all the reviews are positive. For me though, they worked perfectly. Compared with the Pirelli P7s I had, they're more comfortable, cheaper and have less road noise.

Of course now the time has come again to change my tires and it appears the Hankook girls are hotter so I should go in for those...

Is there method to my madness??? We'll soon see... :wavey:

Attachments

Civic Type R

Known Member
Jun 6, 2011
Sarawak
forum.myviclub.com
Asian! :biggrin:

Hikaru33

May 4, 2009
Besides being famous for Kimchi and BBQ, Koreans are also famous for artificially enhancing the looks for their girls.

So I won't be surprised that if the girl looks too perfect i.e. all her features are straight and tidy, it was the result of a lil' nip and tuck. Same goes for the bodies as well.

Still they are hot.

knightjp

Mar 9, 2010
Dubai
Besides being famous for Kimchi and BBQ, Koreans are also famous for artificially enhancing the looks for their girls.

So I won't be surprised that if the girl looks too perfect i.e. all her features are straight and tidy, it was the result of a lil' nip and tuck. Same goes for the bodies as well.

Still they are hot.
Totally agree... similar is carried out in Japan and Thailand too... But there is no denying that you will find one (amongst the beautiful sea) with everything perfect who hasn't had a single surgery. Hwang Mi Hee and Cho Sang Hee to name a couple....

Nevertheless, there is nothing wrong with a little corrective surgery... just like makeup...
Makeup to mean't to enhance the natural beauty... not cover up your natural ugliness.... :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Big Brake Kits-A lot of good brands in the market but since everyone might not have all the chance to test all the brands. But if you are upgrading on ur ride, which will be ur option n why...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience