Kenari Drivers and Wira Drivers Beware!!!

Final3

Mar 21, 2005
Hi fellas,

Juz wanna share my experiences and my mates experiences with car break-ins.

:ph34r:
1) Low Yatt...Occured at car park. Guess wat? Went in there to buy a PDA and 2 hours later came back wif our library books missing from my kenari. Idiotic guards were arguing among themselves on who ronda here and there and at wat time. Bl00dy h3ll. After telling me that they hope that I won't report to police I didn't give a damm and i went off to make a police report at Dang Wangi. Damm screwed up. And you knoe what the thieves didn't take? my ICE. hehehehe...damm funny and ironic at the same time.

2) Carrefour Endah Parade. My mates parked their car outside the car park lot at carrefour. Boot kena jack opened, 2 laptops went missing in broad daylight. Only realized it when they came back to college. Dammm....Tok about speed. Cuz they were only in there for 10 mins. Is there an option to change the tumbler lock for the boot on a wira?

3) Puchong Tmn Kinrara... Having lunch at a buzy corner. My mate parked his black kenari in front (READ: RIGHT IN FRONT) of a shop. Took the thieves 15 mins to smashed into his kenari side window and grabbed his laptop out. Everyone was staring at the damaged and guess the happy folks at Tmn Kinrara couldn't be bothered. I think there is a problem with us M'sians nowadays. When sh|t happ3ns in front of us we just can't be bothered anymore.

*sigh* anyway just a piece of advice, at anytime and anywhere don't even think of leaving your valuables in your car. Even if your laptop is 10 kilos juz get the damm thing out. Better than not having a laptop when u come back. Short of driving a tank, I suppose there is nothing else we can do here in our "fine" country. hehehehe...

Juz my 2 Nutz worth... :P

starwing

Known Member
May 15, 2004
Visit site
Originally posted by Final3@Mar 21 2005, 16:21

2) Carrefour Endah Parade. My mates parked their car outside the car park lot at carrefour. Boot kena jack opened, 2 laptops went missing in broad daylight. Only realized it when they came back to college. Dammm....Tok about speed. Cuz they were only in there for 10 mins. Is there an option to change the tumbler lock for the boot on a wira?
[snapback]827698[/snapback]​

Was this on 15th of March? Maroon wira?

Final3

Mar 21, 2005
er...nope not a maroon wira...

was one of my classmate'z wira. I guess his is not the only one that got hit...sorry to hear that man...

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
Never put laptops in the car... even for 5 seconds!

As for ICE, hide it! Or at least switch it off before you park your car. Thieves always target cars with loud boom boxes. Who knows? If they find laptops, considered bonus la.

NightHunter

Known Member
Mar 13, 2005
Petaling Jaya
nighthunter.fotopic.net
I got a friend who drives a Dark Blue Saga.. The thieves broke the window of his car, hijacked his Pioneer player 4650 model.. think around RM800

Also took his college books... And to his horror.. the thieves also stole items from his engine like his car battery... K&N sports air filter and Distribution power cables...

Happened at Sunway parking lot.. Went there for lunch with him and some other friends.. I tell you that there are really some desperate people around... They ought to be jailed or punished bu the authorities.... <_<

Jackie Leong

1,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
KL, Malaysia
cooltechz.blogspot.com
Originally posted by NightHunter@Mar 22 2005, 01:09
I got a friend who drives a Dark Blue Saga.. The thieves broke the window of his car, hijacked his Pioneer player 4650 model.. think around RM800

Also took his college books... And to his horror.. the thieves also stole items from his engine like his car battery... K&N sports air filter and Distribution power cables...

Happened at Sunway parking lot.. Went there for lunch with him and some other friends.. I tell you that there are really some desperate people around... They ought to be jailed or punished bu the authorities.... <_<
[snapback]829022[/snapback]​
they had that much time to steal items off the engine compartment? wow.. must be a couple of people working together <_<

NightHunter

Known Member
Mar 13, 2005
Petaling Jaya
nighthunter.fotopic.net
We were there for in sunway for about two hours... But c'mon a Saga.. a most unlikely target aswell... Talk about desperate man... ;)

I had to ferry my friend to the workshop to replace his missing engine parts and to replace his window.. Alot of inconvience.. :angry:

SiGNAL

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Ya Mum's House
Visit site
I think they dont care you driving 30 years junk or saga or wira, they will just act based on opportunity. Damn what is the msia police doing?! pay them tax at office sleep?

Joeker

Walking Dead
Nov 19, 2003
Jinjang
Visit site
My fren oso kena in DU.

His laptop in the boot but still the thieves know his car got laptop.

My frind put lhis aptop in the boot before driving out from his office in Kelana to DU.

how could the thieves know?

Is there some kind of scanner or something?

some people say got, some people say it doe not exist.

Watever the case maybe, never ever leave laptop in car.

deftons

Known Member
Feb 13, 2004
Visit site
sorry to all those people stuffs been hijacked..but seriously, dont ever put ya laptop in ya car no matter wat..they can detect it with a special device no matter where u hide it..just a simple scan they will know..so beware guys :)

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
Originally posted by Joeker@Mar 23 2005, 15:42
My fren oso kena in DU.

His laptop in the boot but still the thieves know his car got laptop.

My frind put lhis aptop in the boot before driving out from his office in Kelana to DU.

how could the thieves know?

Is there some kind of scanner or something?

some people say got, some people say it doe not exist.

Watever the case maybe, never ever leave laptop in car.
[snapback]834092[/snapback]​
Jo,

No such thing as a laptop scanner. The thief or a bunch of thieves merely need to tail anyone with a laptop bag or suitcase and inform their contacts to KIV. Very simple and effective.

desmd99

Known Member
Feb 24, 2005
Originally posted by Final3@Mar 21 2005, 16:21
Hi fellas,

Juz wanna share my experiences and my mates experiences with car break-ins.

:ph34r:
1) Low Yatt...Occured at car park. Guess wat? Went in there to buy a PDA and 2 hours later came back wif our library books missing from my kenari. Idiotic guards were arguing among themselves on who ronda here and there and at wat time. Bl00dy h3ll. After telling me that they hope that I won't report to police I didn't give a damm and i went off to make a police report at Dang Wangi. Damm screwed up. And you knoe what the thieves didn't take? my ICE. hehehehe...damm funny and ironic at the same time.

3) Puchong Tmn Kinrara... Having lunch at a buzy corner. My mate parked his black kenari in front (READ: RIGHT IN FRONT) of a shop. Took the thieves 15 mins to smashed into his kenari side window and grabbed his laptop out. Everyone was staring at the damaged and guess the happy folks at Tmn Kinrara couldn't be bothered. I think there is a problem with us M'sians nowadays. When sh|t happ3ns in front of us we just can't be bothered anymore.

*sigh* anyway just a piece of advice, at anytime and anywhere don't even think of leaving your valuables in your car. Even if your laptop is 10 kilos juz get the damm thing out. Better than not having a laptop when u come back. Short of driving a tank, I suppose there is nothing else we can do here in our "fine" country. hehehehe...

Juz my 2 Nutz worth... :P
[snapback]827698[/snapback]​

Cops > lazy > Crimes = AGREE?

Jimbitz

Feb 27, 2004
Petaling Jaya
jimbitz187.cjb.net
Originally posted by desmd99@Mar 25 2005, 10:14
Cops > lazy > Crimes = AGREE?
[snapback]839355[/snapback]​
should be something like this

cops < [thief + don't care malaysian] = high crime.

seems crime in Malaysia is sky rocketing. they even dare to hijack a car in broad daylight now. :ph34r: