Kelisa Gathering

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
got what so important to do.....i know lar...siham gigit u mah...don;t wan to let u go until u finish ur job right....

no need to say sorry....i already told all the taikor that u not yet finish kerja.....

so next round TT will be on 24 May 2009....we might have Track TT again...

so this time make sure u join the event and not become passenger...
ya i do agree sometime when siham gigit too much, you tend to dream to be gigit more often like what our Taikor Luke wish to always. :idea:

luke skywalker

1,500 RPM
Feb 24, 2008
Shah Alam
OK OK sure this time i will join TRACK... Mr sunny and ah jack is coming... 24th may TT is where??? I love Taikor Kelisa6009 very good organiser.... always sms and call to inform everyone on TT...

Tohsan so how was your trip???

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
OK OK sure this time i will join TRACK... Mr sunny and ah jack is coming... 24th may TT is where??? I love Taikor Kelisa6009 very good organiser.... always sms and call to inform everyone on TT...

expensive double charges especially for hotel rates becos I booked the 4 stars hotel n its peak period, lucky the food is ichiban and the massage is dam good, tats the only things that i enjoy there with my wifey and family, o ya the prices for things quite cheap too after discount its like 30% of the same item what Maresia side here offer.

might be going to Thailand soon for another short holidays, life in kl too stressful :thefinger:

Last edited:

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia

walau leh..taikor...u really think i am the organiser ah...this trip not me organise wan...is Ah lok organise wan....

24 May is track day...we not yet confirm joining yet..still waut and see how the responce...now me waiting for sepang official to come back to me on some open track day time table

Bump:
So how much extra you pay the massage lady to massage your batang???:rofl::biggrin::biggrin:
bro...i know a place that can service that..u wan pls let me know

Bump:
So how much extra you pay the massage lady to massage your batang???:rofl::biggrin::biggrin:
bro...i know a place that can service that..u wan pls let me know

radhie

500 RPM
May 16, 2006
hye all..
newbie here..
wanna ask about myvi disc brake on kelisa..
i just bought the caliper,and now still searching for the rotors..maybe maxtech or improve..
can i use back the kelisa brake hose?or need to change to a new one?

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
taikor....to noisy also no syok...too smooth also no syok...must ngam ngam

Bump: taikor....to noisy also no syok...too smooth also no syok...must ngam ngam

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
maybe try one of those 4 pot brake, grip like a lizard but makesure the tyre also equal level of standard otherwise the whole car will be turning 360 degree during tight corner.

Bump: maybe try one of those 4 pot brake, grip like a lizard but makesure the tyre also equal level of standard otherwise the whole car will be turning 360 degree during tight corner.

luke skywalker

1,500 RPM
Feb 24, 2008
Shah Alam
sure noisy?
sounds like mouse ar when braking?krikkk? hehe

maybe next month i'll change the brake..last saturday my car met an accident..:mad:
Sorry to hear that... hope you ok... hey just to ask what engine you using inside your car???

Bump:
sure noisy?
sounds like mouse ar when braking?krikkk? hehe

maybe next month i'll change the brake..last saturday my car met an accident..:mad:
Sorry to hear that... hope you ok... hey just to ask what engine you using inside your car???

radhie

500 RPM
May 16, 2006
hehe..im ok..the car also ok,need to change new fender and headlight..
im using 1.0 engine la..ej de..no mod..still newbie,,hehe

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys. Just want to share something with you out especially for those whose driving Proton Waja. Last CNY while on my way to JB i take a break at Seremban R&R for breakfast. Take a break around 15 minute.Then went back to car then start it up.Few second after that my engine suddenly die.Try to crank back but nothing.Its cranking well just wont start.I suspect battery flat out sing the night before I do some upgrading work for my ICE. Temporally disconnect all recently make connection and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience