Kelisa Gathering

cruise la slow car only can cruise:driver:

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

MC la bro not so well:smokin:

car slow but the drive not slow mah.....hahaha..why not so well..?wat have you done wif ur siham sunday nite......?

wah so active la this page... Saturday i enjoy my cruise... KM very rich face thats why pay rm200...

ya...enjoy your cruise....the first time where i manage to see ur car when we have our TT at genting sempah

Where are u the whole day? MC ?

ppl after that TT some more got underground activity lar...that y MC the next day

ya...enjoy your cruise....the first time where i manage to see ur car when we have our TT at genting sempah

ppl after that TT some more got underground activity lar...that y MC the next day[/QUOTE

but i saw him sunday night......

ppl after that TT some more got underground activity lar...that y MC the next day[/QUOTE

but i saw him sunday night......
he is our chairman in zth...so maybe he also chairman to other group leh..how u know...chairman sure bz wan

cruise la slow car only can cruise:driver:

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

MC la bro not so well:smokin:

Bro take care of yourself !!! Must go to consult doctor c everything is fine ?

---------- Post added at 02:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

ppl after that TT some more got underground activity lar...that y MC the next day

First time i feel satisfy at a TT. Always i got throw far behind 1 now at least i'm not last anymore !!!
Yealar, the TT is not even finish yet already asking for backup event to keep him busy till sun rise. Of course get sick lar. ....

---------- Post added at 02:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

First time i feel satisfy at a TT. Always i got throw far behind 1 now at least i'm not last anymore !!!
Yealar, the TT is not even finish yet already asking for backup event to keep him busy till sun rise. Of course get sick lar. ....
because u got me as last car...my car so monster..that y so heavy and slow

satisfy so easily meh. at least kejar the monkey first ma. the monkey was the third car when we reached Petronas that day (on our way going up). haha...

---------- Post added at 06:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 PM ----------

because u got me as last car...my car so monster..that y so heavy and slow

got speed cut only. or else, i think lilpig will be the last one again lor. haha...

satisfy so easily meh. at least kejar the monkey first ma. the monkey was the third car when we reached Petronas that day (on our way going up). haha...

---------- Post added at 06:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 PM ----------

got speed cut only. or else, i think lilpig will be the last one again lor. haha...

nope...not because of speed cut...time for me to enter myself in hall of the OLD...same table with uncle tohsan liaw....

they oredi forgot the old folks liao...

u where got old...still young and sexy...that what luke likes about u:love:

KM- woi jin where got young now short dont have young image d... yes going back time at sempah i drive fast also still second last car can't overtake new comer also...

Pig- thanks ill take care myself...

Dicky-no extra activity its just me not well cause sunday i out whole day... get wet in rain also...

kira-the reason im 3rd car causew you drive slow that day... djgerm still not use to re030 or not sure i cant keep up with him...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom