kak pidah, najeeb says don't hug

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

sarcastics

Known Member
Rafidah hugs Dr Mahathir

PUTRAJAYA: Datuk Seri Rafidah Aziz made her first public show of reconciliation with Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad yesterday by hugging him, and giving him what seemed to be a teary explanation about their strained relationship.

Najib: ‘No hugging, ‘we’re Muslims’

LANGKAWI: “No hugging please, we are Muslims” – this was Deputy Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak’s message in hitting out at such actions being promoted by certain TV reality shows and programmes.

“This is not a question of young or old people hugging. This is about religion. It is forbidden in the religion,” he stressed.

HHAHAHAHAHHAA!!!! nice one sarcastic... maybe because they in such a high rank so maybe the'll be excluded kot from najib statement... cmon la malaysia.. wake up!!! sick and tired of all this nonsense la.... the PM should do somthg about all this.... throw away all the nyanyuk minister and ganti them with a new and imporved younger candidate....

Let's hear Najib say the same shit this time. Fucking HYPOCRITES.

najib suck big time...like he never hugged his wife b4...comm on man....what the big issue of hugging and stuff....for muslim is acceptable but this is way to much from najib.

n_01rafidahhug.jpg

kak rapih have tun in her arm...

shall they receive saman for "aktiviti-aktiviti yang tak senonor di public area?"

PS: few years back , coulpe holding hand at taman KLCC kena saman, and the photo above show they are doing more than that!

Lets not start another religion bashing thread shall we :rolleyes:

This Rafidah makes me sick to the stomach.

Last edited:
hahahahahahaahahahahha damn good one. i bet najib doesnt even realize the parallel to his earlier statement. "ala.. their leaders maa.. its ok wan... furthermore Tun said Kak Pidah is like dotter to him maa... nemind lor.." :lol: :D :D

s|lverfish,
u damn rite. hippocreeps.

hahahahaha...............

i was thinking the same thing also....hehehehe ..:biggrin:

smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif

rafidah's day getting end kekekekeek

trust me, her fat ass will stay in parliment forever.

zero4 said:
yer, cannot hug, but can have 4 wives

hahah good one....

BlackSamurai said:
trust me, her fat ass will stay in parliment forever.

OMFG!!!!you mentioned "parl1m3nt"!!!!
THis involves politics!!!
THis thread is gonna get locked!!!! OMG!!!!!!

That Thing Is Wrong So Not So Good For Leader/Muslim To Do That

boggysv said:
OMFG!!!!you mentioned "parl1m3nt"!!!!
THis involves politics!!!
THis thread is gonna get locked!!!! OMG!!!!!!
Hey...that's what I'm supposed to say.

Tokoh Politik Menjadi Contoh Dan Budi Kepada Masyarakat, Tapi Apa Disebalik Batu Apabila Tokoh Buat Perkara-Perkara Yang Tidak Senonoh Di Negara Islam?

:D

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom