just spend RM50 to get turbo blow sound for NA car (universal product)

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

ericko

500 RPM
haha... copy from 1 website... but hope u all can discuss this...
2o1975.jpg

No need to spend mega $$$ on a turbo sound engine system if you just want that "pssshhhhhht" sound turbo cars make when they driving. This machined aluminum exhaust insert sits inside your exhaust pipe

i wonder how it will release the bov sound
arent suppose exhaust get more sound when we rev or release clutch? :D

sorry about that... i just copy from another site.... coz i also need to discuss about tat... it will make any thing spoil??? and really get pshh psshhh when gear up....

the site claim there will be pisshh pisshh sound..haha

these people are so pathetic cos they said that " no need to spend k's of money transplant or turboed ur engine while u can make a pisshh sound by only spend $50"

poserr???!?

all the thing i copy from another site... so i discuss wif u all.. waht poser means?? means copy another ppl post??

hahahhaa
i need this thing!
but i ain't no poser man
my car is turbo
but my BOV is to air ram,not to atmosphere
wahhahahahaha

Lame product... only an Ah Beng would buy... sheesshh!

Brothers is selling that thing at RM28, it's all in a big basket. I guess no ppl want the thing.

I'd rather spend RM50 for some good fuel.

It looks like something you attach inside your exaust. I 've seen this product a few years ago.

Ericko, I think you've come to the wrong forum. You should really go to www.myricerocketkickass.com .

that thing won't get u a pissh pissh sound la....if just give a whistle thing sound when ON ur engine...

It uses your exhaust smoke/air to make sound thru it.... it just a like whistle and it won't give u a pisssh pisssh sound.....:D

when u lap u car, where the smoke it a lot more, the louder the sound will be....go buy a whistle....it is the same only this one is make aluminium....hehehe

ohhh..btw, i try putting one on my exhaust but no sound....mayb my exhaust too loud so k not hear the whistling sound....

Last edited:
another Project B Super R in da making........come on lahh, no matter wat gadgets they haf, there is still nothing compared wif the real BOV sound of a turbo-ed engine.......n btw, since this gadget produces the sound from the exhaust, which is the back of the car, u can b easily identified as the Ultimate Poser Beng Mobile n most ppl will ROFL......