JPJ Engine registration service (Runner)

Engine and Performance

JPJ Engine registration service (Runner)

4g92 to 1.8 GSR turbo...how much le...i think its quite common coz i see there r a lot out there...careful ooo dun let ISA know :)

salam bro rizal.its me fazid again..sorry 2 keep bothering u my fren..i wanna get clarification from u bro..u see..u know behind d car registration card rite (under ownership or sumthin) is my name already so wats d procedure then?bcoz i called d previous owner of d car n he said he doesnt have 2 sign any papers..

note: i bought d car from individual n refinance it

hope u understand wat im trying 2 ask bro..if x then 2nite i call u hehehehe

TQ

fazid

Bump: salam bro rizal.its me fazid again..sorry 2 keep bothering u my fren..i wanna get clarification from u bro..u see..u know behind d car registration card rite (under ownership or sumthin) is my name already so wats d procedure then?bcoz i called d previous owner of d car n he said he doesnt have 2 sign any papers..

TQ

fazid

salam bro rizal.its me fazid again..sorry 2 keep bothering u my fren..i wanna get clarification from u bro..u see..u know behind d car registration card rite (under ownership or sumthin) is my name already so wats d procedure then?bcoz i called d previous owner of d car n he said he doesnt have 2 sign any papers..

TQ

fazid

Bump: salam bro rizal.its me fazid again..sorry 2 keep bothering u my fren..i wanna get clarification from u bro..u see..u know behind d car registration card rite (under ownership or sumthin) is my name already so wats d procedure then?bcoz i called d previous owner of d car n he said he doesnt have 2 sign any papers..

TQ

fazid

it's easy u call me ro..many thing i want ask u

Bump: bummmpp for today

bummmpp for today

Bump: bummmmpp for today

bummmpp for today

Re: JPJ Engine registration service

bummmpp for today

Re: JPJ Engine registration service

bummmp for tODATY

Bump: bummmp for tODATY

bummmpp for today

Hi Rizal,

I have changed my Alfa 2.0 to 2.5. How much do you charge for doing the inspection and engine number change for JPJ. Thanks.

Kevin

Bump: Hi Rizal,

I have changed my Alfa 2.0 to 2.5. How much do you charge for doing the inspection and engine number change for JPJ. Thanks.

Kevin

Hi Rizal,

Kevin

Bump: Hi Rizal,

Kevin

u got pm bro

how much charge to transplant 4AGE 1.6L to replace my current 4AFE 1.6L in corolla AE90?