Jealous Ahura + RE Gathering at Danga Bay JB 22/03/09

weird, he went there afternoon and only spotted this and a few blue FD.

lucky all kl member and other member never come jealous even.....................
you all will jealous and arrange park our RX7 at the side
wat a very JEALOUS EVEN AND GOOD EVEN IT IS
:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::bebored::bebored::bebored::bebored::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
PICTURE WILL UP LOAD SOON

Bump: WOAYCHEE , U COME ALL THE WAY FROM KL?
Y DON U LOOK FOR US

Y DON U LOOK FOR US

Bump: The car was also choosen as the 6th best modified car in the world in 2008"
then means NO 1 in Malaysia

Bump: The car was also choosen as the 6th best modified car in the world in 2008"

Bump: THERE IS A TIGER FD WILL COME OUT SOON(MAYBE SPONSER BY TIGERAIRWAYS)

Attachments

• P1010473-1.jpg
    P1010473-1.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 148
  • P1010474-1.jpg
    P1010474-1.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 116
  • P1010475-1.jpg
    P1010475-1.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 134
  • P1010476-1.jpg
    P1010476-1.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 157
  • P1010477-1.jpg
    P1010477-1.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 163
  • P1010478-1.jpg
    P1010478-1.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 133
  • P1010479-1.jpg
    P1010479-1.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 135
  • P1010482-1.jpg
    P1010482-1.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 116
  • P1010484-1.jpg
    P1010484-1.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 117
  • P1010485-1.jpg
    P1010485-1.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 123
  • P1010486-1.jpg
    P1010486-1.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 167
  • P1010488-1.jpg
    P1010488-1.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 134
  • P1010489-1.jpg
    P1010489-1.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 120
  • P1010490-1.jpg
    P1010490-1.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 131
  • P1010491-1.jpg
    P1010491-1.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 160
  • P1010492-1.jpg
    P1010492-1.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 118
  • P1010493-1.jpg
    P1010493-1.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 126
  • P1010494-1.jpg
    P1010494-1.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:
I thought what kind of jealous i might be entertain..but..sad..i only saw that black FD and 1 blue FD park beside road side..what kind of event that is?i mean is that even an event?and philip_nst i jealous you because i didn't saw that tiger stripe FD..omg..i just can't belief this "event" :banghead::banghead::thefinger::thefinger:

nope, i got a friend staying in JB, i asked him go there to take some pictures for me. but end up 1 pix, which i thought the 1181 is jealous ahura. so the REAL jealous ahura din show up?

lucky all kl member and other member never come jealous even.....................
you all will jealous and arrange park our RX7 at the side
wat a very JEALOUS EVEN AND GOOD EVEN IT IS
:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::bebored::bebored::bebored::bebored::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
PICTURE WILL UP LOAD SOON

Y DON U LOOK FOR US

Y DON U LOOK FOR US

sau pei la... jeles or not..

this is what we call RADICAL!

LONG LIVE RE CLUB MALAYSIA!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought what kind of jealous i might be entertain..but..sad..i only saw that black FD and 1 blue FD park beside road side..what kind of event that is?i mean is that even an event?and philip_nst i jealous you because i didn't saw that tiger stripe FD..omg..i just can't belief this "event" :banghead::banghead::thefinger::thefinger:
I didn't saw a blue fd beside the road, but we got a few rx7 at the side together near the entrance.
1stly we step inside the event ,i was suprise that y our car was park very far from the state, then after we all hv park our rx, no body come and say halo or entertain us at all, then all the member ask me, today we all come here is for wat??????. then i tell them i oso kena tipu.about 1pm all our rx7 go back without saying to them, but just spin the tyre at the exit point
wat a Good Event is this
at last friday night, we got meeting about this event,lastly they say those ppl wan to convory must wear Jealous Ahura t shirt, then i tell them, we all don wan to pay rm100 for the competition then don hv t shirt, then how?they tell me to buy 1 t shirt each car is only rm 20, then i say to them y everytime last minit then tell , how i going to tell all my members,is not rm 20 probluem, is y last minit?.lastly TMR told me that , he will give 7 of my member free t shirt, sticker and all the lucky draw tiket and all the goodie.but today we don eve drink 1 cup of drinling water from the site,don ever say makan. at site we all like orang bodoh, so boring:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

Last edited:
WTF !!! What kind of "Farewell" is this.... The car that everybody was supposed to say farewell to didn't even show up? What kind of fucked up joke is this..... Luckily i sensed something wrong :thefinger: with the event..... Thank God i didn't bring my members down to JB for this event.......

From what i read, i understand that the organisers didn't even bother to greet those who came.... Thats real screwed-up man........

The Jealous Ahura car must be real FUGLY....... Takut show ppl in case everyone laugh at it....

hahahaha.... so funny larr.......
im so so jealous........

cannot explain in word now........ :rofl:

ps: so sorry to our friends who did come to the event.....

Last edited:
Andy I wont be able to make it this event. If u wanna go u can contact Ah Tat he'll be going. Snap more pics n post 'em here.
Btw, have u met the owner who owns an Red FD in Melaka?

lucky i didnt drive down my FD there... seems the event turned to be a typical malaysian autoshow thingy... i went to danga city mall to visit the art show instead, more mind-relaxing...

bro joewe,
i saw a red FD like 2-3 months back, looks totally stock from top to toe... never saw it again since then... u have any info on him? could organize mini TT here...

I guess they were so happy with the nice place they hang out that they forgot to show up.. u know la.. we all orang KL miskin mah.. cannot afford nice place to chill and drink other than mamak. ... and most of all, we cant afford 100 bucks ..

This is not Jeles Ohura Farewell.. it's Jeles Gorilla farewell your 100 bucks + Toll + Petrol... lucky now petrol is cheap.. imagine if it was back then 2.70 / liter i fly all d way down to Dangabay... u'll rip the stage down ...! Use d name "GOD" but kasi tipu sama orang.. dis one big time SIN ...

Again, i'd like to stress that RE Club Malaysia was only relaying the event details here and did not endorse it...

Rgds,

LOL~~~~~~~
like i said..this is a joke event. those "VVIP" , "jealous A shit" FD owner cant even show up and
create a good event?..and still wanna compete on oversea?..LOL~~~~~~

those "VVIP" only talk big one la..just like our very own country's "big guy"..if u know what i mean.

u know..NATO..No Action Talk Only..LOL~~~

well..this event has really becomes a JOKE shit event..

TO the event organizer : U guys are a bunch Jokie's Funzy..LOL~~

PS: i like FD's and respect RX7 owner but not that Jealous A shit Team!

hi friend, i know y u only saw 1 blue fd parking on road site.it bcos we all went back around 12:30-1pm,the fd u saw carplate is xxx13 izzit, bcos we all go back ,he got to work ,his office just beside the event. so u only saw only 1 blue fd parking at road side

lemon demon... really looking forward for a gathering in melaka... melaka was like in centre of everywhere... hope u can arrange something wit joe... :itsme:

yaaa... melaka is kinda good place to visit actually... its kinda happening on the weekends, alot of activity to do n see (eye on melaka, sightseeing tower, historical spots, lansi chicks... haha).. i tink its quite cool also if we do some activities here sometimes... melakans barely see alot of FDs.. :ridinghorse:

hey, how bout 6th of June??? Thats a public holiday on Saturday. We can have a gathering for 2 days 1 nite in Melaka!!!! Seriously!!!!

Last edited:
Lol this event was the talk of the town..Huge posters sponsored by the council were up in town...Two thumbs up !!

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom