JBL GTS 50-I willing to offer, U dare to buy? (item no.3)

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
ICE -In Car Entertainment

JBL GTS 50-I willing to offer, U dare to buy? (item no.3)

hardBass4u

Known Member
JBL? I think no need to waste time to introduce this brand anymore as majority of member here know it:proud:
For those who looking for good but cheaper amp to drive medium range of Component speaker such as Pegasus PG142, Infinity reference series, JBL GT series or sony Xplod,and bla2..all of you are welcome to try this amp. :smokin:
It also can be used for rear 6X9 speaker...but be noted, this 2 channel amp not suitable to drive Woofer even 10".:banghead:
Even though nowadays most of medium and lower range of JBL product manufactured in China, but I can say that this model is not from China as it consider as old Skool JBL..

So, for those who not prefer to spend so much...take this chance to have economy and value for money item for ur ICE setup..:itsme: Ur PM is super Welcome..:biggrin:

Cheer!!!!

Attachments

• JBL S50 (F).jpg
    JBL S50 (F).jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 1,933
  • JBL-Back.jpg
    JBL-Back.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 265
  • JBL-S.jpg
    JBL-S.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 557
Last edited:
Interest but in doubt due to my offer price so cheap?:rofl:
This power amp was under 100% operation condition.
I willing to offer such price because I get it only at 600++ last time(included installation fee)...
By the way, pls be noted that this power amp only can use to drive componet set speaker or mid bass or rear 6X9"speaker..Hence...must try!!!!:smokin:
Definitely will give optimum satifaction to you (medium lever ICE lover).:biggrin:

Last edited:
wow another nice item to offer and the nice price also.. :top:

bump for you!

value for money amp...during economic down turn...
Your PM are welcome...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom