aibon

500 RPM
James Bond Or Robert Kwok

hey hey guys who do u prefer to be???
and pls tell my why????

ahahah.......

Last edited:
james bond of course!

saving the world from evil with guns, bombs, cool gadgetries, the ability to pilot any form of transportation (ie jet planes, helicopters...) and also always unharmed and looking suave after a huge explosion.....

all that and still have time to have a martini and meet beautiful women....

who doesn't want to be james bond?

He's not Kok or Cock .. He's Robert Kuok ... ahakss .. anything special with this poll? ...

I prefer James Bond cause as said by Master SKAGEE .. the name never gets old and he has a theme song too .. but out Robert Kuok doesnt have theme song ;) .. ha ha ...

Bond of course....imagine the ability of screwing/using the enemys chick (badd ass chicks weii) b4 blowing them up!! not to mention the cool cars and gadgets..hehe Ohh..how I wish my Ipod can drive my beemer....

Good morning guys.

I heard of this thread yesterday, and cant wait to reply to you all who i wanna be man..

Of course la JAMES BOND. The name itself is a killer. Compare to Mr 'LOBERT KOK/KUOK' ler..

Not only Mr BOND gets to sleep with his enemies who's trying to blow him apart, he gets to sleep with a DATO' ler.. Then get's his martini shaken not stirred, a healthy drink and that's why he's never gettin old.

Who doesnt want wei..And previously drove a Nissan before ler... With a License to Kill & best of it, his tomorrow will never die and a girlfren with a name of pussy galore... Yeehaaa....

Being a million/billionaire with a asset of RM21 Billion, wonder at this age, able to erect or not la wei.. Dato' 'kangkang' also cannot do anything la wei..

Got money also no point.. Loose to a fella whom his country pay for all his gadgets, rides & hanky panky. Also able to screw his Bos's secreatary, without gettin fired..

Who doesnt want wei...!!!!

End of the day..

''Its BOND baby''

Something differend from the previous bashing thread of 'you know who'...
*laughs*
Cheaka!.S K A G E E.! Sorry I frightened him away, to the point he even blames you guys for not defending him. *laughs*

James Bond!!!!

Last edited:
oi..

geli la u all...

what man this...hehehe..

but i sure know there's two 'model' here... one billboard and the other is catwalk model...

Leonard, u know or not...

cheers'

Oh yeah hor! Thanks for reminding me!

Who wanna be model like Nick? You can see his billboard ad at Rothmans roundabout ss2/ also known as Lisa De Inn roundabout. You'll see a shampoo/hair ad. Look at those seductive eyes, it's no wonder he's so popular... *laughs*

Who wanna be model like Ivan? He recently became a runway hair model for Tony and Guy. He was given a 6 month free service at any Tony and Guy salon, so his hair will never be 'out of place' looking cool all the time! *laughs*

Last edited:
space_cowboy said:
oi..

geli la u all...

what man this...hehehe..

but i sure know there's two 'model' here... one billboard and the other is catwalk model...

Leonard, u know or not...

cheers'

ooi u 2 want to kena ar!:baring_teeth: :baring_teeth: :baring_teeth:

Thats it la you 2 !! basket .. haha .. simply only ..

yeah.. yeah..

ur rite ler 'budak gelap'. now that two frens of ours rite, all different already. they way they talk n eat also different. the way they stare at girls also different...

so hard to get them out n hang around. always like..' busy', 'no time' n bla bla bla...

as for u guys rite, when u pass around at d round a bout, u'll see him.. i give u all a hint on the adverd.. (in malay) ''ikut aku''

the other rite, (the catwalk one) the hair like 'pedang setiawan comic'..hehehe

jangan ler marah ok...

see yaa...

cabut.........................................!!!!!!!!!!

cheers'

DarkChild said:
Something differend from the previous bashing thread of 'you know who'...
*laughs*
Cheaka!.S K A G E E.! Sorry I frightened him away, to the point he even blames you guys for not defending him. *laughs*

James Bond!!!!

Hahaha.. I know .. I was like "what the f**K????"

Anyway I guess I do hope 'he' takes it all in a positive light. Its one of life's important lesson where you should take reponsiblity in everything you do and say. The fact that there are always consequences , a person should always think before doing or saying something.

I suppose if anyone can't take it, they can always create their own forum and be a moderator and do whatever they please, regardless....imagine that ...having a spoilt kid as a moderator ..scary thought......LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

space_cowboy said:
yeah.. yeah..

ur rite ler 'budak gelap'. now that two frens of ours rite, all different already. they way they talk n eat also different. the way they stare at girls also different...

so hard to get them out n hang around. always like..' busy', 'no time' n bla bla bla...

as for u guys rite, when u pass around at d round a bout, u'll see him.. i give u all a hint on the adverd.. (in malay) ''ikut aku''

the other rite, (the catwalk one) the hair like 'pedang setiawan comic'..hehehe

jangan ler marah ok...

see yaa...

cabut.........................................!!!!!!!!!!

cheers'

haiyo don't say like that larr..been super busy lar..I promise to spend more time and attention on you guys..ok?

yup our Nicky's getting famous alrite...everyone doing a double take on him whenever we go out...

.S K A G E E. said:
I suppose if anyone can't take it, they can always create their own forum and be a moderator and do whatever they please, regardless....imagine that ...having a spoilt kid as a moderator ..scary thought......LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

Isn't that getting a little too personal ? hahaha... :five: :rofl: :canabis:

:burnout:

gti88 said:
Isn't that getting a little too personal ? hahaha... :five: :rofl: :canabis:

:burnout:

hey! james bond is not real la. how to get too personal:Not_Impressed:hahaha,,,,lol!
& for you robert kuwk is to bez and to much money to care abt u
F%#K@r's!!!!!!!

hahaha...........:X-:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom