Is there boost meter with 3 or 4 bar?

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Run two boost gauges. Piggy back them. :banghead:

What is it that you have that runs 4 bar of boost?

sanjay94

500 RPM
Jan 3, 2009
kuala lumpur
[PIMPIN];1063382833 said:
Run two boost gauges. Piggy back them. :banghead:

What is it that you have that runs 4 bar of boost?
Is it? No meter with 3 bar also ah? Actually our estimate is 3 bar boosting.

sanjay94

500 RPM
Jan 3, 2009
kuala lumpur

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Hahaha I was hoping he'd try my suggestion. Spoil lah you guys.

Thx bro but can i buy it locally or must import from us? Defi dnt have 4 bar ?
In all seriousness bro, khoyos has provided you with a link. I doubt anyone would stock them locally but I could be wrong.

Still, what is it that needs 4 bar? I'd be skeptical with any gauge as even if its slightly inaccurate then its way off already.

sanjay94

500 RPM
Jan 3, 2009
kuala lumpur
[PIMPIN];1063382932 said:

In all seriousness bro, khoyos has provided you with a link. I doubt anyone would stock them locally but I could be wrong.

Still, what is it that needs 4 bar? I'd be skeptical with any gauge as even if its slightly inaccurate then its way off already.
Ok will try to find it. Estimated to boost 3bar.. If cant find meter with 3bar or more then must use nrml meter only.

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
[PIMPIN];1063382932 said:
Since i dont know i ask bro. Sry if i did sumthing wrong. Will try to find it. nyway thx bro..
Hahaha.. Sorry bro Sanjay.. Didn't mean to ruffle ur feathers.. Just had a crappy start for today..

Do call up performance shops.. Who knows they might have the ones u need in stock..

sanjay94

500 RPM
Jan 3, 2009
kuala lumpur
Hahaha.. Sorry bro Sanjay.. Didn't mean to ruffle ur feathers.. Just had a crappy start for today..

Do call up performance shops.. Who knows they might have the ones u need in stock..
Its ok bro.. will try to check it out.. hopefully can get it. actually was finding for defi but looks like defi dont have a boost meter more than 2bar.

kaminari

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Taiping
As far i know there is no JDM meter comes with 3 bar gauge. Previously got
for STRI brand....but the company closed already.My advise just buy it from US.

Max level 2.5bar for Apexi and HKS Boost controller gauge/monitor 250kpa.What kind of engine
is that with 3bar? :listen:

sanjay94

500 RPM
Jan 3, 2009
kuala lumpur
As far i know there is no JDM meter comes with 3 bar gauge. Previously got
for STRI brand....but the company closed already.My advise just buy it from US.

Max level 2.5bar for Apexi and HKS Boost controller gauge/monitor 250kpa.What kind of engine
is that with 3bar? :listen:
Okay bro thx for ur advice. Vtec turbo.. we are still in planning process. hopefully we can make it.. Malaysia boleh! haha

khoyos

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2003
Shah Alam
even if the meter is not available in malaysia, i'm sure u (or ur frens) have experience ordering parts from overseas. its so easy. anyway i came across a 3bar boost meter by hks years ago at halfcut shop.

in my opinion, if ur gonna boost that high, u just need to do a datalogging run on ur ecu (i'm sure wont be original ecu anymore) on dyno. once done, just try doing a logfile run again on the road la (kasi ikat itu laptop kaw2 if there's no passenger seat). on the road, just make sure everything runs ok n i dont think the boost will spike/reduce. personally speaking i used to boost 2 bar (limited period only) on my old car, did not even had time to look at the boost meter itself, let alone the boost reading hehehe...

kaminari

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Taiping
Good luck!

I think OIL TEMP/PRESSURE is more important than the boost itself since can retard it in ECU...boost cut...so less hassle to monitor the boost.hehe ....it will gone in 10sec....dun think have time to see how much boost alrdy~

sanjay94

500 RPM
Jan 3, 2009
kuala lumpur
even if the meter is not available in malaysia, i'm sure u (or ur frens) have experience ordering parts from overseas. its so easy. anyway i came across a 3bar boost meter by hks years ago at halfcut shop.

in my opinion, if ur gonna boost that high, u just need to do a datalogging run on ur ecu (i'm sure wont be original ecu anymore) on dyno. once done, just try doing a logfile run again on the road la (kasi ikat itu laptop kaw2 if there's no passenger seat). on the road, just make sure everything runs ok n i dont think the boost will spike/reduce. personally speaking i used to boost 2 bar (limited period only) on my old car, did not even had time to look at the boost meter itself, let alone the boost reading hehehe...
hehe yeah bro actually will do it.. we tune ourself and will do it on the road. acutally wanted to get the meter because its like a rare unit but if its hard to find then nvm..

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
why so much hassle???

go get industrial pressure gauge just like those on air-compressor unit....good for 4 bar or above.....mostly mechanical type...but electronic side sure also got....but not to mention with a lot of agong paper..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Courtesy of several European magazines, twelve high-resolution images of the all new Land Rover LRX concept have leaked online ahead of the crossover’s official debut. In the first half of this year, Land Rover released a single teaser image of the two door SUV. It will be on display at the Detroit auto show.

Its styling seems to be the same as the recently revealed BMW X6. This seems to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience