Is LCD Tv really clearer than old CTV??

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
mark levinson is crap....he's just a piece of certification like THX....

er, i cant tell u which is the best cuz diff ppl got diff preferences...what i do is tell my customers to bring their own CD n DVD(ori) to every brand n test. you be the judge

the market is too competitive & range is too wide for me to reckon

So lousy?? but he tune lexus's audio??

Then can just recommend a combination of home theatre for movie puspose, i just wanna enjoy movie, doesn't listen to music that often...

wait till you hear the Audi R8 Bang & Olufsen or Nissan Murano Bose systems...Mark Levinson? *pFft*

---------- Post added at 06:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 PM ----------

bro, if i reckon, confirm i'll reckon my choice which is bose...so u shud get an un-biased opinion which is urself, u are the one spending the money and u are the one thats gonna enjoy the system. not anyone else whose gonna tell u how you shud spend ur money right?

i believe strongly in individual preferences

IMHO

wait till you hear the Audi R8 Bang & Olufsen or Nissan Murano Bose systems...Mark Levinson? *pFft*

---------- Post added at 06:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 PM ----------

bro, if i reckon, confirm i'll reckon my choice which is bose...so u shud get an un-biased opinion which is urself, u are the one spending the money and u are the one thats gonna enjoy the system. not anyone else whose gonna tell u how you shud spend ur money right?

i believe strongly in individual preferences

IMHO

i agree with PR Bang & olusfen & bose system is damn good ..especially for ICE & HOME user :top:

Just checked bose site, they only sell speaker set is it? and we need to coupled it with another av receiver & DVD player?? And only one dealer in msia, located KL

no lar bro, bose set also got home theather system lor. latest one with blueray.
with tat kind small speaker can produced tat kind of sound.best man u need to listen ur self & judge it.

Err, i checked the site, the title is home theatre system, 3 kind of design consist of 6 speakers, 10 speaker and 16 speakers. No receiver or player in the pic... receiver is listed in accesories add on, an onkyo av receiver...

Thanks man... ll check it out...

so, which 1 will be thinner & lighter if comparing the same size...??

off course LED tv mah, i think about 1 ~1.5 cm niah.

Sony got a new Bravia which is 9.9cm in thickness only right? Is that LED?

B&O and bose is very good. I got a B&O ear phone from SG air. Nice sound...

Erm... checking review for bose... surprisingly quite a number of negative comment posted... most common is that they are just selling design and brand name, same goes to b&o and nakamichi... it's said that some small and unknown brand actually perform better under same level of pricing

anyway, i never own one before, just tell u guys result of researching...

every brands there is always ppl comparing brands to brands. if u are comparing with more cheap price & the sound is almost there, then....... still is very personal preference thing.

where can get the Pioneer 50" KURO plasma for less than rm3k..???:listen:

bro zac, lets meet up n i'll show you =)
the LS48 that was posted is abit too high price, almost 20k i'll show u the 13k one...just as good but commonly customers will negatively say that the centre channel is weak in speech.

for B&o, is few times higher than bose, around 70-100k. Bro TR got B&o earphone is the one hook on the ear ones rite? damn syiok!

PR, ya the hook on one. The pc is made of ALU I think...very cool..

Phew... really? must keep ur promise k... : )

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom