Initial D the movie(trailers available)

g88

3,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2004
watched long time ago :p and according to the making spokeman said the AE86 in movie is already been turbocharged and LSDed..to give better performance and effect in the movie

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
HK side confirmed 23rd June is premiere show.....The AE-86 in the film is now display in Mongkok...maybe will drop by take a look after i finished work tonite.

In the show Takumi working for a petrol station named "ENEOS".....really got this petrol company in Japan.....

In the comics, takumi is wearing Nike Dunk Low sneakers to drive but in the movie takumi wearing New Balance 574.... I think Dunk Low still a better shoes for driving...

Take a look at the pic....the ae-86 kena police saman....haha

Last edited:

AshXT

Known Member
Apr 4, 2005
zero4 said:
schedule to be releashed sometime end of june, but no offficial date yet
If not mistaken, it will be on 23rd June

I'm very positive that this movie isn't going to be nice, especially for the Initial D manga's loyal fans.

Last edited:

WAJA2003

Nov 14, 2003
Shah Alam
Visit site
Haha now JAY chao INITIAD D song is start play in my FM liao...but hard to know what actually he sing..only hear LANG NI CHOU(give u go)..........

cannondale>

1,500 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
kepong
Eneos

There Is One Eneos Centre At 1 Utama Too...eneos Car Centre...try Checking Out That Place,....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear ZTH members,

does anyone where I can find a reasonable place for installing a scissors door gadjet? Please recommend, thanx. :rolleyes:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience