I saw Amber Chia

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Jst want to share with u all.....

cbackgall.jpg

ewall2.jpg

Just my 2 cents - No doubt Amber is a rather distinct model but am sure there are many out there are as good, if not better than Amber. Alittle over-rated, I reckon.

Am sure if Nicole were given the right attention, and direction, she could be a Guess girl as well. Rite, Nicole?

i also saw so many guys drooling at bridal fair not forgetting they were accompanying them (GF) at the fair.

super lian or not, she still a hottie.

Last edited:
all dreaming & wishing to be the groom walking down the 1U runway & wishing she was carrying their coconut instead!!!! (those who were there understand this)

hahaha

muhahahahahha :X-:.. u must be joking? me? i'm just an UGLY duckling.. i was and will always be one

eyong said:
Just my 2 cents - No doubt Amber is a rather distinct model but am sure there are many out there are as good, if not better than Amber. Alittle over-rated, I reckon.

Am sure if Nicole were given the right attention, and direction, she could be a Guess girl as well. Rite, Nicole?

You are just too modest ... Btw, out of topic, and since I got you here, are you gonna show-off, show-off alittle with you new mods on your car. Post some pixs leh on your thread .... pretty plz plz plz, with suga-R on top ....

i will.. but not this week.. have to work.. by the time i get back from work, it's late :p

Maybe after work got to h.hour leh ... if not got to pak-toh pak-toh and ahem ahem ... Where got time to layan ...

No problem ... We shall wait and see ...

******? hahahhaa.. no one wants to date me.. usually i'd go home after work.. no drinking or clubbing :angel_smile:

eyong said:
Maybe after work got to h.hour leh ... if not got to pak-toh pak-toh and ahem ahem ... Where got time to layan ...

No problem ... We shall wait and see ...

nicole_nic said:
******? hahahhaa.. no one wants to date me.. usually i'd go home after work.. no drinking or clubbing :angel_smile:

Awww.... C'mon fella's .... Your ULTIMATE opportunity is here ... Nicole is feeling sad ... and cries out no one wanted to date her lor .....

Be a Man, Fella ... and take Nicole out for the date of her life .... Wine and Dine, and Disco and Dance .... make it this weekend .... hehehehehe ...

eh, i didn't bold the words and highlighted it to RED.. i'm not desperate, u know.. :p

Haha ... I did it instead (sorry - cheeky grin) ....

Anyway, I would date you, but your b/f may be the jealous kind ... (kiddingly)

Hehehe .... cheers.

Hmmm ...... why do I have this thoughts that you were attached? Bummer ... maybe it's your blog, or somewhere I interpreted ....

Cool, in that case ... sure can come out tt one day ... Either who as driver or passenger is fine (btw, never been on a spectra either).

Top Bottom