Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

What will you do if you bump onto "things" we discussed and shared in this thread?

• Run

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretend not seeing anything

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Hide behind your friend's back and be chicken

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swear to "it" and ask for a fight

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Smile and ask for 4D

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
As mentioned she buys small (RM2) as and when got number to buy. She does no follow the number as some do. She told me her daughter was collecting donation for old folks home so she gave RM50 to buy groceries. Daughter bought and return to her the receipt. She just try the receipt number and struck small amount....:biggrin:
Next time i try LOL!

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Ha! ha! but not true heart liao......:biggrin::biggrin:
Can be true heart, make it a routine of buying numbers but at the same time do charity :smile:
after awhile would be a like a daily chore :biggrin:

SN_Jason

Jan 25, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Wah this whole hungry ghost month no one post anything ah?or no one dare to post anything? haha okay i have one story just happened yesterday

On Monday after my school I went for tuition and my friend ask me did i hear the screaming from our school new block? so i said no lah.. and I though it was another rumours from the form one kids so I din't bother it la.. than on Thursday my friend who follow my transport told me his classmate got possess and stuff like that but the case not that big yet...but on yesterday..Friday we were having english class and our english teacher is also our school christian fellowship teacher so he was the teacher who help the girl who got possess on Thursday so we asked him what happened.. he just told us that the girl can see the women ghost and the women ghost talking to her and all.. than as he was explaining halfway.. this two girls come knocking on our class door asking for his help AGAIN so he ran out of our classroom to that class than some of us also go kepo la we saw people walking her to the office than one after one kena around 3-4 of them already so our school penolong kanan were also helping to calm those possessed kid down la than suddenly she pula kena

than immediately they made an announcement to clear that block and no one are allowed to be there than after awhile we can heard our school ustaz and a few more guys teacher reading azan in that block...

hopefully on Monday our school got off la haha

mh wong

500 RPM
Feb 14, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
last 3 week, i sembang wif 1 uncle whose is organiser for chinese ghost month praying ceremony .....this uncle oledi bcom organiser for past 8 yrs......he told me he can saw those ghost every time during praying ceremony......

he said .....dont u see me always walking wif eye seeing downward.....coz i just pretend not saw them.....bcoz ghost r everywhere.....

i ask him,....r u afraid.....he reply.....oledi use to it......

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Wah this whole hungry ghost month no one post anything ah?or no one dare to post anything? haha okay i have one story just happened yesterday

On Monday after my school I went for tuition and my friend ask me did i hear the screaming from our school new block? so i said no lah.. and I though it was another rumours from the form one kids so I din't bother it la.. than on Thursday my friend who follow my transport told me his classmate got possess and stuff like that but the case not that big yet...but on yesterday..Friday we were having english class and our english teacher is also our school christian fellowship teacher so he was the teacher who help the girl who got possess on Thursday so we asked him what happened.. he just told us that the girl can see the women ghost and the women ghost talking to her and all.. than as he was explaining halfway.. this two girls come knocking on our class door asking for his help AGAIN so he ran out of our classroom to that class than some of us also go kepo la we saw people walking her to the office than one after one kena around 3-4 of them already so our school penolong kanan were also helping to calm those possessed kid down la than suddenly she pula kena

than immediately they made an announcement to clear that block and no one are allowed to be there than after awhile we can heard our school ustaz and a few more guys teacher reading azan in that block...

hopefully on Monday our school got off la haha
Then I guess this ghost escape being called back to hell or get caught by the hell guards.
But usually they can't escape unless this is a suicide ghost. Where they are actually consider as lost soul and can't reincarnate nor go anyway but to stay on earth and roam around with no direction.

Which is why they call it lost soul. Do keep us updated about your school if the ghost had been caught or banish :rofl:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
last 3 week, i sembang wif 1 uncle whose is organiser for chinese ghost month praying ceremony .....this uncle oledi bcom organiser for past 8 yrs......he told me he can saw those ghost every time during praying ceremony......

he said .....dont u see me always walking wif eye seeing downward.....coz i just pretend not saw them.....bcoz ghost r everywhere.....

Heard those organize opera show, the front roll seats, better not seat, because reserve for them.....

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Heard those organize opera show, the front roll seats, better not seat, because reserve for them.....
Can see a lot prefer to stand rather than seated. Won't be a small group of ghost watching only :rofl:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com

ask him how the ghosts looks like? like normal people walking around or like those zombies type?just curious. :biggrin:

mh wong

500 RPM
Feb 14, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
ask him how the ghosts looks like? like normal people walking around or like those zombies type?just curious. :biggrin:
last time when i ask him, he said any type also have, he even saw without head one. after he told me, i better not seeing, coz, i also curious as u. another fren teach me, if u want to see ghost, just rup dog's tear to ur eye, u will see, but, want to remove this ability, u need to bath wif 7 color flower + add 3 lime(those ugly skin one?) 49 days will do.

i ask him how u differenciate its ghost or human ? he answer : - ghost fly smoothly, not walking.

if any have this eye one, will totally change their life style / mindset, mayb bcom gloomy. thats y not dare to try / play with it. UNLESS, those since born already hav, than no choice for them.

the uncle told me, u dun know wether u can take it easy or not, u may bcom crazy, if like this, there is no turning back road. so, better dun try.:afraid::biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
last time when i ask him, he said any type also have, he even saw without head one. after he told me, i better not seeing, coz, i also curious as u. another fren teach me, if u want to see ghost, just rup dog's tear to ur eye, u will see, but, want to remove this ability, u need to bath wif 7 color flower + add 3 lime(those ugly skin one?) 49 days will do.

i ask him how u differenciate its ghost or human ? he answer : - ghost fly smoothly, not walking.

if any have this eye one, will totally change their life style / mindset, mayb bcom gloomy. thats y not dare to try / play with it. UNLESS, those since born already hav, than no choice for them.

the uncle told me, u dun know wether u can take it easy or not, u may bcom crazy, if like this, there is no turning back road. so, better dun try.:afraid::biggrin:
U try la bro, since u said can be cure with 7 color flower and 3 limes by bathing for 49 days. So no worries what. Try then let us know your feedback :rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all experts, Newbie here. Would like to check with you all ever heard that install a TD04 at Matrix 1.6A? Would like to increase some power for my Matrix. Any suggestion or comments?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience