HUGE signatures!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

ambayah

1,000 RPM
Jan 31, 2004
Visit site
I've notice some users using huge and I mean huge signatures or images on their sig. Shouldn't there be a rule? So annoying la!

T

Tom

ambayah: yes, all the while users are monitored. If huge/gigantic signature images are found, They are removed by me and the next time, they will be moved to WARNED members and they will never be able to edit their profiles as well as attach images ever

Please help make Zerotohundred.com a better place by limiting your Signature images to 500X150pixels.

You can help too by reporting lame users with gigantic signature images to me

thanks.
Admin

ambayah

1,000 RPM
Jan 31, 2004
Visit site
Originally posted by ksgoh@Sep 14 2004, 19:52
mine one is a gif file only....only 13k
Yours are ok. Its not about the weight, its the matter of size. Thanks Tom for the rule. I notice some difference now, or maybe its just me. :)

ksgoh

1,000 RPM
May 19, 2004
Kedah/Penang
Visit site
thanks tom....but no warning letter given first, so that members have chance to change their signature? straight away change their status to warned member??

ok, ambayah....will try to change my signature to smaller size....sorry about that......

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi to all. My frend Iswara Dashboard got so many strange sound came out. so he decide to change his dashboard to mmc or anything else. any idea ???? wat dashboard is suitable???? Help.....ppppp
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience