How to remove Evo 8 fender ?

dkny

Known Member
Jul 1, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
All master here, anyone of you DIY remove Evo 8 fender before ?
I want to change back the CF to original fender, is it need to remove front bumper ?

mototo

Known Member
Mar 2, 2004
NSW
Visit site
dkny,
not necessarily. If you remove the bumper bolt that holds onto the fender, you might be able to remove the bolt that holds the fender to the headlight. Bit of a tight squeeze but it is doable.
Should be the usual suspects. (bolt above the top front door hinge, bolt below near the front jack point, 3 bolts on the top of the fender, plastic clip for lower engine plastic tray, guard liner plastic clips, sideskirt bolts)
remove wheel guard liner slightly and take a peek to ensure no hidden mounting bolts within the fender.

sorry, cant help any more. Only taken my front bumper off many times but never had to mess with the fenders.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
make marking, and take note the panel gaps before removal. Nothing is worst than having large panel gaps, or missalignment after installing another fender.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi y'all......

Im not sure if this kind of topics have been discussed before. I've tried to browse all the forums, but it seems that this site is too slow...

Ok. Straight to the point!...

If any one of you guys knows where can i install a device(?) that allows me to start my car engine with a remote? If yes, where is the best place? FYI, i'm in Cheras area.

Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience