Side Fender Kancil

trxx

Known Member
May 9, 2005
how do i take off side fender kancil is it got 2 nuts?
then after removing got lots wires or not from it cause side have signal.

reason want to knock back fender dent . thanks gang

howiechoo

8,000 RPM
Jul 25, 2004
Bukit Jalil
got 2 screw under the hood, there's another 2 at the gap between door and fender..1 below bumper, and u need to take out the protection plastic at ur tyre there about 5 / 6 puch button screw.

take out the signal first..then need to dissamble the socket only..no more wire

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Before taking out the fender, make some marking on the fender and the car body. This is because when u put back the fender, alligning the fender back to the original position would be a nightmare. so make some marking....

trxx

Known Member
May 9, 2005
quite confuse cause hard

draw using bitmap simple diagram can ?

upload here thanks

howiechoo

8,000 RPM
Jul 25, 2004
Bukit Jalil
i dun think the align for the fender is hard..when u install back, just make sure the gap between the bonnet and ur door are same as before..then u can screw it..it's easy for kancil

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just sharing my experience...

MY car got broken into TWICE.

First time: Bangsar. I parked in front of the POS LAJU, under the street lights on christmas eve. I believe there were thousands of ppl around ,yet those pricks managed to break my driver window and stole my player, AFC,boost and egt meters. They even tried to take my seat, as they tried to remove the bolts!

Second time was when the uncivilized pricks broke into my car while it was safely parked inside the compound of my house...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience