How to get rid of those house lizard hiding in your car?

ju onn

Known Member
Aug 30, 2006

<o:p> </o:p>
When I was driving back home yesterday, I almost screaming like shit when saw a lizard came out from my dashboard ventilated hole! Damn!! Cant concernstrate on driving after that coz feel really unsecure. Arrive at home, I opened all my cars doors, even put my 2 cats inside the car but after few minutes searching, both cats looked at me like trying to say ; “ Clear!!”. Really cant trust them.

Anyone ever experience this before? What to do aa? How to avoid?

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
buy those rat glue, odorless one, and put a dry squid on top of it. the cicak will come for sure. I did that and i tell my colleague to try, she caught 5 in less than 2 days.

if it works, it should work in the car too.

zan

2,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2005
wah..this is going to be a bit tricky... my suggestions

1. the hard way - dismantle whole car cabin interior.

2. the easy way - put a note at the dashboard 'LIZARDS NOT ALLOWED HERE'

how about that??:mouth_closed:

Lopot

Known Member
Dec 24, 2004
K.L
Visit site
Bro ju onn,
they are called gecko not house lizard lar heheheheh.....by the way, i'm also phobia lar wit them. See them up the ceiling also feel not comfortable...wondering if they fall on me.

scoupe

1,000 RPM
Mar 19, 2005
shah alam
sorry out of topic..this reminds me when i was driving one day, i notice this spider as big as my palm came out from my aircond vent.. luckily it just crawled out of the window.

ju onn

Known Member
Aug 30, 2006
rollakid : Good advise! will try that a.s.a.p.

zan : The first way-really hardwaylaa.. even vacuuming my car interior only once every 3 months.

The sechond way : Damn hilarius!! U have no idea how the lizard face expression when it look at me before it went back to the hole!! I think that cicak was the samseng one! Rejected by other lizard community and ended homeless.

Lopot : Gecko! thats what i m trying to write actually. Still feel little bit nervous with this scary experience when i typed the thread. Imagine if one day, u suddenly feel something climbing on ur feet inside u long pant!! Just imagine that. Can cause accident what!
btw, are u from sabah lopot? ur nick seem familiar.

any repellant product in the market?

LuKa

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2005
Kedah
Doink,
How u know cicakman will make things worst.. i thought cicakman was a goodguy.. not a villain..

Ju Onn,
wahaahaha... this is so hilarious... i can imagine the suspense.. do u hv cicak nightmares at night now? isnt there any cicak Trap out there selling?

hey.. look on the bright side.. at least u wont have mosquito in the car..

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
yeah try it ju onn. I have serious problem with cicak in my house, they climb everywhere, and its not like they are helping me eat up all the bugs, they climb into my garbage bin and around my dinning table and around the kitchen eating left overs or sometime rice on the table. One time it even jump into my rice cooker, but then that cicak doomed lar.. my rice cooker is non stick one.. so funny look at the cicak that cannot climb out.

the rat glue must find the odorless one.. those that smell very strong one kind of repel the cicak.. and you put it inside the car i'll never sit in your car ever.. lol.. it IS that bad. The odorless one usually can find cheap in those discount store, i'm living in kuching so i dunno about you, but i bought rm1.50 for one, instant one, just peel open the cardboard and the glue is inside already.

i gave it to my colleague, today she reported to me that it works even better if put dry squid (now cny.. alot of them, any other thing also can, as long as got strong smell, rotten one also can) then cicak will come liau. no dry squid = 3 day caught 1, dry squid = 1 day caught 4. lol.

ju onn

Known Member
Aug 30, 2006
Yeargg!! I can feel my adrenalin rushing real fast. It will be pay back time very soon!
One thing for sure, it still not gone yet! Today saw it again. Not inside but outside the car. Damn! this one is so clever. I noticed it present when it try to climb on my outer driver side window. I press the pedal and hoping the wind will sweep it away but unbelievable, the cicak managed to crawl against the strong wind (100kph) and stay behind my car side miror! I slide down my mirror, planning to hit it but ur guys know what happen? It jumped in!!O mannn...
Haha.. Just kiddin! I believe the cicak is already RIP by now...
Thanks anyway for ur guys concern and suggestion. really appreciated it.

( ..unnoticed, deep inside the dashboard an eggs start to hatch....)

alvinpck

Known Member
Nov 16, 2003
KL
Visit site
Edward,

For your roaches problem, try putting pandan leaves in your car.
The scent from the pandan will repels them.

Oh yeah, guys. How 'bout stopping ants from getting in the car or even making nest? It really bugs me.

ju onn

Known Member
Aug 30, 2006
Oh yeah, guys. How 'bout stopping ants from getting in the car or even making nest? It really bugs me.[/quote]

Ask ur passangers not to eat inside ur car?:mouth_closed:

Last edited:

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
sorry out of topic..this reminds me when i was driving one day, i notice this spider as big as my palm came out from my aircond vent.. luckily it just crawled out of the window.
i never know your supercharger comes free with spider... :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi to all bros,

This is my 1st time posting in ZTH :)

Hope Sifu-sifu and Bros can share their 1JZ-GTE Twin Turbo fuel consumption for any brands of cars(Benz,BMW,Toyota). Auto/Manual Transmission will do.

Examples:

Car model:
Fuel consumption:
Auto/manual:
Modified/stock:

Thank you.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience