How much for change satria GTI bodykit

ahsin

Oct 29, 2005
hi... im newbie here... hope all senior can give me a hand.... i try search about the satria GTI bodykit .... get some idea.. but still not complete......

im planning to get a secondhand satria end of this month, so i try search a lot second hand satria car online... and i found that some seller mod their satria very well, engin change, GTI bodykit, big exhaust and bla bla bla, but since i not a racer, i no need those powerful engin like mivec and vtec, and i also dislike those big exhaust satria, it make me feel not comfortable when driving at highway... and some seller never mod their satria, it fullly original... but it make me feel too simple the car... :P

the problem is i crazy satria GTI bodykit, my dream is get a original satria with satria GTI bodykit, i don want the powerful engin and big exhaust, fuel comsuption will high if use powerful engin and big exhaust.... not economic since petrol price increase gao gao... :(

my fren advice me do not buy those modify satria because those car sure race until gao gao.. no point for get it... so i plan to get a normal satria and mod GTI bodykit myself... since im a car noob.. plz give me some advice whether my decision is stupid or not....

how much for the satria GTI bodykit?? and how much for the total process?? (bodykit, installation fees and paint it)

reddice

Jul 16, 2004
Tochigi Japan
japan.com
how much??this is what i already install inmy car..

front bumper : RM 700
rear bumper : RM 700
front sport light : 150
side skirt : 200
arch : RM 100 each
spoiler : about RM 250
you do the math..

install one buy one..donno how much..

p/s : and frankly speaking..i take me about one and a half year to find all of it..original..

ahsin

Oct 29, 2005
reddice said:
how much??this is what i already install inmy car..

front bumper : RM 700
rear bumper : RM 700
front sport light : 150
side skirt : 200
arch : RM 100 each
spoiler : about RM 250
you do the math..

install one buy one..donno how much..

p/s : and frankly speaking..i take me about one and a half year to find all of it..original..
omg... is about RM2100, just the bodykit and install fees??? how about the paint problem... erm.. is that the bodykit got a lot colour can choose??? so.. no need paint it....

erm.. it quite weird when install 1 by 1 .... :(

anyway.. thanks for provide the info.. really appreciate here... :dancing2:

acbc

KD
Another problem when installing SGTi bodykits will the thieves. They will either steal the kits of the whole car...

gsrTurbo9166

Apr 23, 2005
acbc that's true
my fren gti kena stolen at wangsa maju oso
so ahsin if u really wan gti bodykit must b careful

aku_sangap

Jan 14, 2004
Tengah Laut
yep, perhaps u should go for mivec b/kit instead......(if u dun care about JPJ laa..since JPJ luvvvvvv to kacau satria wif mivec's b/kits...shesshhh...

p/s: another option, PROMOTE B/KIT..also looks damn nice...deliciousssssss..;)

aku_sangap said:
yep, perhaps u should go for mivec b/kit instead......(if u dun care about JPJ laa..since JPJ luvvvvvv to kacau satria wif mivec's b/kits...shesshhh...

p/s: another option, PROMOTE B/KIT..also looks damn nice...deliciousssssss..;)

Promote look more fierce....i agree wit this la...

and gti original bodyparts is not tat easy to find.....

ahsin

Oct 29, 2005
as reddice list down the full set satria GTI bodykit will cost around 2100++

any 1 know how much for the full set mivec bodykit and promote bodykit... i want compare it... :) scare later go carshop let people chop....

ahsin said:
as reddice list down the full set satria GTI bodykit will cost around 2100++

any 1 know how much for the full set mivec bodykit and promote bodykit... i want compare it... :) scare later go carshop let people chop....
mivec hv to search in chopshop and each chopshop different price la......

promote bodykit is pu/fibre i think....Daiichi got...but price i not sure la....

*juz get car, do step by step...dun so rush...

Dino@Casper

May 13, 2005
P.J
Yeah you should take things step by step, no need to rush... anyway which model of satria you feel like buying?

ahsin

Oct 29, 2005
Dino@Casper said:
Yeah you should take things step by step, no need to rush... anyway which model of satria you feel like buying?
model of satria?? satria not only 1 model?? sorry.. car noob here... those sifu, taiko and senior .. plz give some detail about it.....

winkybear

Oct 31, 2005
I just fixed in the cheap GTI fiber bumper. I realised the sides near the wheel terlebih 1 cm...not shiok la. Or is it supposed to be like that? Looks like something poking out, not round anymore adi. Looks weird...

ahsin

Oct 29, 2005
winkybear said:
I just fixed in the cheap GTI fiber bumper. I realised the sides near the wheel terlebih 1 cm...not shiok la. Or is it supposed to be like that? Looks like something poking out, not round anymore adi. Looks weird...
winkybear... how much u buy the GTI fiber bumper?? share the info with me plz....

ahsin

Oct 29, 2005
huakenny said:
mivec hv to search in chopshop and each chopshop different price la......

promote bodykit is pu/fibre i think....Daiichi got...but price i not sure la....

*juz get car, do step by step...dun so rush...
do step by step not more costly?? cox normally bodykit come with black or white colour .. rite?? correct me if got wrong.... unless ur car is white or black colour... then no need paint the bodykit.... but let say u step by step do it.... the paint cost will more... rite??

kher

Aug 30, 2004
Klang, Selangor
Cost more but for poor ppl like us we normally do this...
Y? coz by doin step by step we dun need to take out a big amount 1 shot. But count the total is rugi a bit la...

winkybear

Oct 31, 2005
black colour still ugly wan if dun paint...dunno how to explain la....but from far maybe dun notice,from near its ugly.kena cat.

the bodykit i bought at brother's in kelana jaya. Planned to buy custom one in klang, but it was on a Sunday and it was getting late...

So i bought bumper and spoiler Gti wan, skirt i bought something else...but im guessing the price for Gti skirt+bumper+spoiler would be around 400 - 400+ . Not sure of exact figure.

But then u buy this fibre wan, dunno will be like mine a not (maybe its just the ones from where i got it), pasang adi the bumper a bit longer than usual... Dun look nice la. Regretted...

reddice

Jul 16, 2004
Tochigi Japan
japan.com
you can also buy one by one..the GTI part..like my car..im using the "2 coded " colour car for more than 9 month before completing the GTI part..and damn scary woo..if meet JPJ..but what to do..and the paint cost around RM 1300.00..exterior only ..now,it all blue..

dro

Jan 28, 2006
ahsin said:
do step by step not more costly?? cox normally bodykit come with black or white colour .. rite?? correct me if got wrong.... unless ur car is white or black colour... then no need paint the bodykit.... but let say u step by step do it.... the paint cost will more... rite??

ermmmm......
is it true tat most kits come wit black/white????
cuz ima buy a white satria.....so would it "actually" be cheaper if the kits r in white?

hye everyone...i'm driving campro 1.6...my question is if i wanted to change my clutch pump, is there any racing clutch pump selling out there or can i use honda clutch pump instead oem clutch pump???help me out...:confused::confused: