Visit site
hello there, hope i can get some insights from ya
i'm planning to sell off my honda eg year 1993
how much should i be looking for ?

evoX2

1,000 RPM
May 11, 2005
KCH
depend on what engine & transmission. B16A manual will get u a better price.

zan

2,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2005
EG or SR4 Civic (with chassis number beginning EG or EH) was launched in 1991 and ended life in 1995 with the SO4 as replacement (EJ/EK).

as EGs are more than 12 years old, its very very difficult to obtain loan. some credit companies do offer financing but only about 50% of the value with very high interest rates. due to this, the value is low at around 20K. expect the carbie 1.5 manual 91 around 16K while the last model 95 1.6 AT around 27K.

eg6

Dec 14, 2004
selangor
Visit site
oh sorry i forgot to mention it's auto
plus my dad changed the engine once because the previous one water went inside the engine =(
it's been so long ago and the car shop has closed down, i dont really know the engine model i tried finding codes around the engine but i found none

i'm planning to sell 2nd hand and not for trade in so could my asking price be 19k ?

sorry female here so don't know much about cars, neither does my dad !

shinrei

Known Member
Jan 31, 2008
hem.. tricky question but maybe can easily be sold above 16k but depending on the condition of the car. even my car for once got people offer me 23k but not selling it la...

BananaBoyz

Known Member
May 22, 2007
if got body kit,rim,engine vtec (m) and other...around 30k

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
oh sorry i forgot to mention it's auto
plus my dad changed the engine once because the previous one water went inside the engine =(
it's been so long ago and the car shop has closed down, i dont really know the engine model i tried finding codes around the engine but i found none

i'm planning to sell 2nd hand and not for trade in so could my asking price be 19k ?

sorry female here so don't know much about cars, neither does my dad !
easy, take a pic of the engine bay and we'll tell u what engine it is. :proud: if its a B-series engine, the engine code can be seen on the engine block... but if it doesn't show there... most probably its a D-series.. However, usually there's a layer of dust/oil/unidentified dirt on engine code, u'll need to clean it before being able to even see it.

Last edited:

eg6

Dec 14, 2004
selangor
Visit site
haha single but not looking
so u might waste your time coming here to check out the car.. will take a picture of it tomorrow morning and post it here

and my dad just told me it's year 1994 and not 1993

TurtleV10

May 19, 2008
www.simplycomplexed.deviantart.com
haha single but not looking
so u might waste your time coming here to check out the car.
HAHA "deflection"

anyways, find out the specs of your car :
Year Manufactured
Chassis Code
Engine Code
Rims size
Car Servicing History
Condition of the car
Any extras etc..

Put it up here and we'll all (probably) tell you.

Last edited: