How many GF u guys have b4??

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

eddie

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Originally posted by Move NRF@Feb 1 2005, 02:27
my GF alot untill i dunno...........haha JK...........anybody got 2 gf in time??
hehehe........how do you define gf........part time lover how?........ :lol:

Move NRF

1,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2004
Penang
Visit site
Originally posted by eddie+Feb 1 2005, 02:29 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (eddie @ Feb 1 2005, 02:29 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Move NRF@Feb 1 2005, 02:27
my GF alot untill i dunno...........haha JK...........anybody got 2 gf in time??
hehehe........how do you define gf........part time lover how?........ :lol: [/b][/quote]
part time or full time also kira la........if part time i kira untill 2morrow.....hope ZTH dun have my gf spy.......JK ok........

junauto

Known Member
Dec 17, 2004
You hansom must have many gf la!!! :D

Move NRF

1,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2004
Penang
Visit site
Originally posted by calvin00cool@Feb 1 2005, 03:35
i got no GFleh?...who wanna intro to me? :(
search at net la or frenster........sure u dapat..........but i won search at icq......coz most of them r porkchop :lol:

Move NRF

1,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2004
Penang
Visit site
Originally posted by junauto@Feb 1 2005, 03:30
You hansom must have many gf la!!! :D
u mean i have handsome?? haha r u kidding me?? i'm just normal looking nia la.......if u talkertive and know how to made gals happy already can made alot of gals admire u

alantan

3,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
kl
Visit site
hmm..wah lan leh...MOVE ...like that can get gf ka?

hmm..until today also no gf

Move NRF

1,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2004
Penang
Visit site
Originally posted by alantan@Feb 1 2005, 11:19
hmm..wah lan leh...MOVE ...like that can get gf ka?

hmm..until today also no gf
u choosing mah so ma no gf lo..........ask ur fren intro la........if u at pg i intro u....me full list of gals........

JtuneD

5,000 RPM
Apr 2, 2004
State Of Trance
Visit site
Infinity for me...kekekeke :P :P :P

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Does the number of girlfriends one has matters? If it is, all you have to do is reduce your standards to a ridiculously low level and date and bonk porkchops. You'll be a cult status hero in no time. But sadly, no it doesn't matter. Its the quality that matters. If you snagged a supermodel for instance, you're already a god in the eyes of heterosexual males.

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
Originally posted by si|verfish@Feb 1 2005, 11:41
Does the number of girlfriends one has matters? If it is, all you have to do is reduce your standards to a ridiculously low level and date and bonk prokchops. You'll be a cult status hero in no time. But sadly, no it doesn't matter. Its the quality that matters. If you snagged a supermodel for instance, you're already a god in the eyes of heterosexual males.
agree... :lol:

Move NRF

1,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2004
Penang
Visit site
Originally posted by si|verfish@Feb 1 2005, 11:41
Does the number of girlfriends one has matters? If it is, all you have to do is reduce your standards to a ridiculously low level and date and bonk prokchops. You'll be a cult status hero in no time. But sadly, no it doesn't matter. Its the quality that matters. If you snagged a supermodel for instance, you're already a god in the eyes of heterosexual males.
my english so poor not so understand...........dun shoot me lo........ :(

Shanashi

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
Originally posted by Move NRF+Feb 1 2005, 12:42 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Move NRF @ Feb 1 2005, 12:42 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-si|verfish@Feb 1 2005, 11:41
my english so poor not so understand...........dun shoot me lo........ :( [/b][/quote]
ROLF good one wei... :lol: :lol: :P

means you can have plenty of porkchops which makes you "the man"....but...if you can have a supermodel instead you are already a male icon of society.....something like that dude silverfish's english quite gempak wan I'm also feeling abit unsure of my explination :ph34r: :lol:

2 timing?...got....always tak jadi....mebbe not player material enough....so dont bother trying anymore though... <_<

Move NRF

1,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2004
Penang
Visit site
Originally posted by Shanashi+Feb 1 2005, 13:23 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Shanashi @ Feb 1 2005, 13:23 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Move NRF@Feb 1 2005, 12:42
<!--QuoteBegin-si|verfish
@Feb 1 2005, 11:41

means you can have plenty of porkchops which makes you "the man"....but...if you can have a supermodel instead you are already a male icon of society.....something like that dude silverfish's english quite gempak wan I'm also feeling abit unsure of my explination :ph34r: :lol:

2 timing?...got....always tak jadi....mebbe not player material enough....so dont bother trying anymore though... <_< [/b][/quote]
ok ok thx 4 explain...........

ExceL

1,500 RPM
Jan 6, 2004
Ampang/KL
Visit site
c'mon la,dont poke ppl calling them porkchops.Its not how one person looks,who the hell wants a blonde,curvy,smokin hot,pretty face chic with a bitchy attitude? :lol:

anyways,my first "gf" was a big joke.Now on my second,I miss her :(

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Originally posted by Shanashi+Feb 1 2005, 13:23 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Shanashi @ Feb 1 2005, 13:23 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Move NRF@Feb 1 2005, 12:42
<!--QuoteBegin-si|verfish
@Feb 1 2005, 11:41

2 timing?...got....always tak jadi....mebbe not player material enough....so dont bother trying anymore though... <_< [/b][/quote]
Haha...first time someone describe my English as "gempak" :lol:.
My English is average only lar.

Basically what I'm saying is quality over quantity. How many is not important. It's how good that matters. "Good" in an overall perspective, not just looks.

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Originally posted by ExceL@Feb 1 2005, 16:20
c'mon la,dont poke ppl calling them porkchops.Its not how one person looks,who the hell wants a blonde,curvy,smokin hot,pretty face chic with a bitchy attitude? :lol:

anyways,my first "gf" was a big joke.Now on my second,I miss her :(
What gives you more bragging rights? Bonking 4 blonde, curvaceous, smokin' hot, pretty face chick OR 10 fugly ones with hearts of gold?

Thats what this topic is about anyway, how "geng chao" you are right?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Toyota Motor Sales (TMS), U.S.A., Inc., unveiled the all-new 10th generation Corolla sedan at a press conference today at the 2007 Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) Show.

"Nearly 40 years after the Corolla was introduced to American drivers, the 2009 Corolla will continue to offer the quality and value for which the brand has long been known," said Tim Morrison, Toyota Division...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience