How good/bad ur colleague threat u?

act7656

Known Member
Mind to share any incident you tink ur colleague threat u so BAD/GOOD .. i start first...

i hv one colleague just join 2 months back, called her A lar. quiet senior lar (senior citizen..haha) then previous is under me. who know one day during the meeting when i suggest one ting in terms of the job delegation, she very offense and shout at me. then go to my superior called him B n complain. then B is like scare A everything oso let her, now she no longer under me n on her own. got one time she said wasting her time while i conduct training to her n for the rest, no thanks at all oso ... sigh .... :baring_teeth:

wah hahaha shouyt back said im ur senior or u quit from this job lor heheheh
easy lol

act7656 said:
Mind to share any incident you tink ur colleague threat u so BAD/GOOD .. i start first...

i hv one colleague just join 2 months back, called her A lar. quiet senior lar (senior citizen..haha) then previous is under me. who know one day during the meeting when i suggest one ting in terms of the job delegation, she very offense and shout at me. then go to my superior called him B n complain. then B is like scare A everything oso let her, now she no longer under me n on her own. got one time she said wasting her time while i conduct training to her n for the rest, no thanks at all oso ... sigh .... :baring_teeth:

so in summary she is bitch n pain on the ass right? :laugh:

Then u must know how to nail her ass so that she don't give u problems in future! :biggrin:

Last edited:
throw her alot of problem and why then u just sit aside and start watch the show .......

i duno why (and dun bother to know why), i will usually label as "bad guy" in the company. And lady in office just like to do labelling and grouping.

now she is not my control anymore, stat showing some bad thing to the superior ... time will see who is capable and who can complete the mission on time.

u tell her dun b lansi.. else u will threat her wif bangla or indon rape kaw her.. wahahahahahahahahaahhahaah!!!!

Regards,
Mike

I hate company politic.

But darn...i got a 51yrs old virgin colleague who plays her own music out loud day in and out!

aiyo..u n ur 'old auntie play loud music' story~~

roughnecks said:
I hate company politic.

But darn...i got a 51yrs old virgin colleague who plays her own music out loud day in and out!

roughnecks said:
I hate company politic.

wah 51yrs old devil?? must playing 6 finger piano .. haha :mouth_closed: wonder how to deal with this kind of ppl .... just ignore them lar i tink .... wat u guys tink?

got one time even complain to boss saying me is too 'helpful' coz guide her on how to do the work ... ????

One of my manager ask me to steal things that goes into thousands of RM in value from customer office. Anybody had this before? And one day, I was going on leave on friday but there could possibly be work. So he ask me to come back and work if needs be. I told him that I'll be outstation. He said, "outstation ar? Find some way to come back and do the job la. Job is still a job. Still needs to be done." Now just how fucked up is that? And since I been voicing out about malays for a bit, this boss of mine is those typical old-fashion-try-to-be-modern-but-fail-to-do-so chinese. Sorry to say, but I've encountered quite a number of old fashioned chinese who are just a piece of shite.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom