How: Convert Waja 4x114.3 to 5x114.3

LordAlfa

Jun 6, 2005
Singapore
Has anyone converted their wheel PCDs from 4 lugs to 5 lugs?

I would like to know how and where can this be done. 5x114.3 has more wheel choices for 17".

kct

Known Member
Dec 11, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Get the knuckles with 5x114.3 from another car, say those from a Lancer Evolution IV to Lancer Evolution IX, or those from EK9, DC2, EP3 or a DC5 Type R Hondas since assuming that you don't go 4WD, these will be easier since the ones from Lancer Evos may require a dead axle or something like that for the rear knuckes. Knuckes from FF cars make the job easier if you don't go 4WD.

LordAlfa

Jun 6, 2005
Singapore
I know that the mitsubishi platforms are easier and a higher chance of a fit. But Honda?

kct

Known Member
Dec 11, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
LordAlfa said:
I know that the mitsubishi platforms are easier and a higher chance of a fit. But Honda?
I say for example only, since the Type R Hondas also has 5x114.3 lugs. Because if those from Lancer Evos may require something like a dead axle for the rear knuckles. That is the reason why we can see odd PCD combinations in some modified Protons, example 4x114.3 in front and 4x100 at the rear. I don't think you need dead axles for the rear knuckes from the Hondas.

It is always important to experiment and ask around. I've never been involved in modifying a car myself so I may not know.

alvin24

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
can... no problem... those people convert type-R also will change to 5-lugs wan laa... seen so many on the road liau.

Proton also can... my friend's perdana running 5-lug.

kct

Known Member
Dec 11, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
alvin24 said:
can... no problem... those people convert type-R also will change to 5-lugs wan laa... seen so many on the road liau.

Proton also can... my friend's perdana running 5-lug.
Obviously can. It's only you are willing to do it or not that's all.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The country's most famous tuners were all present in the main stand area displaying the latest tuning parts and merchandise.

Nismo...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience