how 2 handle squeeky noise in da car esp from da board in a hatch satria

i also have the same prob.. today i got fed up i stop my car then i open the back.. then i lower that stupid board untill the ori level then i try moving the board.. the sound seems like coming from the outer edge of the board.. where its near the back window.. i think is the stupid rubber n the board then they move the sound comes..

i had tht problem too,what i did was to open the back panel,n tighten the clips,,n painted the the door hinges,cos matel n matel touching..it works for me..i`m sure its not the speaker board,cos i removed it n the sound is still there..

Last edited:
gti[GSR] said:
hmmm ealt bro, wat to get? how 2 install? how to open up our boots, where to stick dem? how how?

i tried puttin wd40, n it didnt work, ir eckon its comin from da panels ey... sigh... so i hoe dis wat u suggests thingy willw ork ey...

You can start take out it from the back to front panel.There are 5 screws at back (if not mistaken), and under the sit got 2 screws.Put the material at the body and panel beside the speaker hole(cycle it).

At the door back panel, try to open it(no screws) ant glue with the sound proofing material.I put it all on my car body.Good resulted.If got any question, please ask me...thank.

it works i put like soft cushion on to the rear bonet panel... well it works for 1 day, den it starts to lose again as i used double sided tape to stick, mayb i shud look for those glue n thicker material. da speaker board, ages ago i took out da rubber thingy dat suppsoe to press on the rear bonet panel, due to dis it had made da thingy lose, so it'll hav a squeeky noise... so im asusmin if i put double sided tape n push dem tighter when close da noise will dissipate, i think?

Very simple. I solved it for my hatchback

The solution is simple. I tell u, u also won't believe it.

Just stuff tissue paper into the hinge in order to minimize any movement of the hinge.

By the way, the proper name for that rear boar is called a Parcel Tray.

but its not, so far i found out da 3 other satrias mah fwne's car faces da same prob. we all reckon its da boot panel, da whole plastic cover... we gonna plant o stuffed in thingy inside so it'll b less mvoement

You may want to find if these are is available locally :

OWS 530 Interior Lubricant ( OWS 530 )

OWS 530 stops interior rubbing noises that is caused by rubbing dashboards, leather etc. It is a clean formulation that does not even stain a white shirt.

OWS 535
Body Flex Gel ( OWS 535 )

OWS 535 is a powerful rubber revitalizing spray that makes dried out rubber soft again. It effectively eliminates door rattle, power window rattle etc.

See http://www.ows-germany.com/carcare.html and click for more info

gti[GSR] said:
but its not, so far i found out da 3 other satrias mah fwne's car faces da same prob.

make it 4..im in..

p/s : and i thought only me have that problem..sigh..krek..krek..krek..krek..

Top Bottom