Hotbits Exhaust System

FuzzyKezzy

Apr 11, 2006
guys.. anyone using 4-2-1 hybrid header? heard that it's better than both normal 4-2-1 and 4-1 (ie best of both worlds). how to differentiate between a normal 4-2-1 and a hybrid version?

Last edited:

FuzzyKezzy

Apr 11, 2006
yup hybrid. well maybe hotbits doesn't have it but i did read in some site that there's this type of header.

weikhee86

Known Member
Dec 10, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
hi there. i've been using s-flow hotbits muffler with stock piping and I installed bullet. for me, pickup and fuel economy has improved. but a bit rough la the sound, still its not as noisy as straight flow muffler. a bit growling. btw, using proton tiara. works for me. u might consider aftermarket filter to go with the exhaust system. let the whole car breathe better. then you'll see the difference. just my 2 cents. hope it helps. :driver:

evan2000

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Use complete hotbits exhaust system on my Gen2 1.6
Got to say better than the stock exhaust system, pick up and performance. While the fuel consumption im not sure about the difference. Sound level almost same with stock, like mikewcl said, the KNN drop in filter sound is larger. haha

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
i think only hot bits exhaust system is dyno proven in m'sia.
i'm not sure whether they r honest or not while dyno their
product cos i heard that dyno can be tempered with.

evan2000

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
hmmmm...true also. but the dyno result only can be use as reference

alamdamai1

Known Member
Mar 4, 2008
has anyone changed only their Wira Stock Exhaust Manifold with Hotbits 4-2-1 extractor and if so, care to share with us your experience with this product compared to Powerzone 4-2-1 extractor in terms of fuel consumption and performance...many thanks..

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
my old satria 1.3 was on hotbits full exhaust system and cost me around RM 900++ including installation. low to mid response was good (rev was smoother) but it was loud at half throttle and higher. i had a open pod filter (k&n) and the exhaust was as loud as my filter. not much difference to mileage even after changing it but maybe because my engine is a 1.3 and has low power to begin with... :rofl:

happy modding :wavey:

boyzone

2,000 RPM
Mar 13, 2005
I experienced with hotbit muffler before, statified with S-flow rear muffler.
Performance, FC and low end torque can get good result.
However, no idea with the bullet and header.

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru
i'm using hotbits 4-2-1 and cap ayam s-flow : ), so far so good... is it manual car use straight flow better?

alamdamai1

Known Member
Mar 4, 2008
for the records, just came back from Powerzone yesterday and learnt its 4-2-1 extractor ISN'T a plug & play replacement for our Wira 1.5 Carburettor model, ie. has to cut and reposition the front silencer (mid box) slighthly to the rear....

finally, gave up on the Powerzone & Hotbits extractor product and went for the Marco 4-2-1 extractor which is a fully plug & play mod for a Wira 1.5 (M) Carbie..

as for bro zac, i remember reading somewhere that an auto car runs best on a S-flow centre pipe while for manual, a straight flow is more appropriate...but not sure whether this is true or not...

ariolz

Known Member
Jan 7, 2009
if they quoted you 2.3k for the whole set, remember to ask them where is this set made in. Australia hotbits cost more and Malaysian made dont think it cost you that much.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello,

Planning to change my current battery to the 'RECHARGEABLE' type ..
Would like to know what is the advantage of changing to this type.

And what brand should I choose? price should be around RM 150 - 200 right .., pls point out some brands that are commonly choose by consumer. :rolleyes:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience