Hot - Mitsu Evo X : First Look !

MeraBoy

Feb 6, 2007

Appetite for the upcoming 2007 TMS (Tokyo Motor Show). Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Ralliart caught at the "MOTOR SPORT JAPAN 2007" this week, plus official images of JDM-spec Evo's exterior.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Oe8mrunH1uY"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Oe8mrunH1uY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Official images of Mitsubishi's Evolution X (JDM-spec Evo's exterior):

Source:
Nihon Car
Autoblog

Stylites-x

1,000 RPM
Feb 13, 2006
looked juz abit diff frm the new mitsu lancer .. i wonder when does m'sia gonna launch the prototype-x above. price shud be quite loadsa difference compared to the new lancer eventho both of em runs 2000cc.
ok, theres turbocharged in the prototype but dats it ..
changed alot since the previous few version of evo lancer.
bottomline - CHUN !

crsjimmy

Known Member
May 5, 2005
look more furious .. duno when will arrive at msia...

KATOW JO

Jul 18, 2006
yuckkkkkssss...and a bit like a hippo with the weight...the american really screwed the evo since they bought a stake in mitsu ..starting from the evo 7 onwards..its downhill with the weight and wheelbase to accomodate the taller american rear passenger ...only saved the handling by stupid gizmo and semi slicked ultra sticky tires to confuse the consumer that the newer version is better..yet..the handling sucks big time cos of the longer wheelbase...

now this evo x sis no different tha a vr4 legnum..super lardy...:stupid:

drew1.0beta

Known Member
May 27, 2006
hmm...evo 10...okay...not bad...
but i tot mitsu once said tht evo 9 is their last evolution series??
same goes to the impreza...

Stylites-x

1,000 RPM
Feb 13, 2006
drew : ever heard when the launching of evo7 ? mitsu said its gonna be their last evo batches dat time n whu knoes ? evo7.5 nex ? then now till evo10 .. marketing plan my fren. this is how their sale wurx ..

feudalklippe

Known Member
Apr 25, 2005
Sunway
..many people would just buy a lancer gt 2.0 then convert the bodykit to evo x..doesn't not distinguish much on the outside..only performance wise certainly would be a huge difference..

dhirt

Jul 20, 2006
Guyss, look carefully n thoroughly on the rear door. Wowwww.... its a GEN2 door. heheheeheheheheh

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i'm driving a 850 kancil which is 8 months old.. i kinda wanna know wat upgrades are recommended for my car... i'm more into performance than looks... pls do give me the figures as well... i'm not into any major engine modifications as it is still new.. thanks guys... i really would appreciate all the help..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience