Transmission Steering shift attaching 4 speed automatic Displacement, cc 1297

Displacement, cc 1297
Engine model K3-VET
Max.power (Net), kw(PS)/rpm 140 ps (102.97 kw) / 6400 rpm
Max.torque(Net), N*m(kg*m)/rpm 18.0 kg*m (176.52 N*m) / 3200 rpm
Power density 7.14
Engine type Water cooling serial 4 cylinder DOHC16 valve IC turbo
Engine information Horizontal ranging DVVT
Fuel system EFI (electronic fuel injection)
Turbocharger Turbo with intercooler
Fuel type Unleaded regular gasoline
LEV system (Low emission vehicle) Yes
Compression ratio 8.5
Bore, mm 72
Stroke, mm 79.7
Final gear ratio
Fuel consumption at 10-15 modes, l/100km 6.9

Teddy_X

Aug 26, 2010
Johor Bahru
OK, after consulting my mechanic, he dispelled many of my illogical dreams.

Nope it's not for racing, I don't race. I just like to drive fast and tapao those idiots who like to bully small cars by tailgate them on high ways.

He recommended me a L5 JB-DET (16valve, timing chain) and together with all the installation and inspection and tuning alone will cost me RM8000 to 9000.... if need to add in turbo timer, ecu reflash and bigger intercooler that will break RM10000 barrier. Money is no a problem, but because it is going to be an everyday car, too much power would render it impractical.

So the other small small things like suspension and carbon fiber body kit will have to wait...

anyway i don;t understand why turbochargers and extractors don't mix? They are different things right? Turbos is before the piston and extractors are after the pistons so they should have work better hand in hand yeah? any bros out there care to answer?

And sorry again guys, My dad despite for his old age also wanna try turbo (big old kid) but he dun like manual, and that new engine happened to be auto tranny!

BetaProject

Apr 2, 2007
My advise to you is to do more research regarding cars especially on the engine part, if somehow you can put your logic on "turbocharged car with 421 extractor" and challenge every car maker engineer in the world that it works and they agree on it, then go ahead spend your "hard earn" money on heavy modding your kancil... if not, spare yourself the shame of running into a lamp post or worst, loosing your life... spending RM35K on top of your kancil which is RM30K just to smoke a MYVI? RM70K u could get a light-mid modded decent DC2 plus u can get chics easier than a heavily modded kancil... dont get me wrong cuz i drive a kancil turbo too, but thinking i can smoke a DC2 or my friend EVO with my kancil? not in a million years kid... even my friend's K3VET on kenari body still lose to a heavily modded B16A... use your money to buy air tickets for ur folks to go enjoy vacation, donate your money to charity, treat your girl friend to a fancy restaurant,... RM35K engine mod on a kancil for daily driving? :rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

just wanna ask... what kind of absorber can be fit into this car..
since i felt that it is less comfortable driving this car compared to even wira sedan.. or maybe i should change the bush

any thoughts guys?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience