• Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Honda Prelude SIR BB8 97/2002 For Sale

lil_piggy2

Known Member
Guys,

Am Letting go of my precious car already. My house no more space for any more cars. This is my 3rd car, rarely use anymore. The Details of my car are as below:

Honda Prelude 97/02
Original BB8 chassis & original H22A Engine with AP Documents
Bought 2nd hand
Crystal Silver

ENGINE / ELECTRONICS
H22A 4 Cylinder 16 Valve DOHC VTEC (200 HP) Red Top Engine(Big Vtec, if u get a non-vtec version will cost an additional est. 8k just to get Big V-tec)
Stock Internals
Nology hot wires plug Cables
NGK Spark Plugs
4WS
Custom pipping
Oil Catch Tank
Mugen Exhaust(The only Prelude BB8 with the original Mugen muffler)

TRANSMISSION
4 Speed sequential Auto gear with shiftronic
New replaced gearbox (12/09/2006)

SUSPENSION, BRAKES & WHEELS
Tein HA Suspension(the Front just needs to overhaul only)
I have fitted back the original rims

EXTERIOR
Standard Sunroof
Original BB8 Rear Spoiler
OEM Japan Bodykit with fog lamps

INTERIOR
Clean look well maintain interior & original seats
Original BB8 All Black Interior

AWARDS
"Car and Driver" from UK named the Honda Prelude the "best-handling car under $30,000."

Asking Price: RM48K Negotiable.
Just checked with the bank(Public Bank) and this car still eligible for loan up to 28k.
Call 012-3418883,Jack

004.jpg

031.jpg

033.jpg

036.jpg

181.jpg

Last edited:
Very good looking car you got there, I think I've seen your car before.:biggrin:

damn i was missing my 4th gen ludia and now ur car come by.nice car and very good price.where to view the car pm me please tks

wah...1 of my favorite Tec car after crX n Integra! VTi-R o SiR? Got Type-S in Malaysia o not?

As far as I know there are no registered Type S yet..... this is the closest to a Type S liao... mine is not the Australia VTI-R... mine is Type SIR.... Japan Spec... if wanna buy and implant a Type S engine also can... been toying with that idea before i bought my MR2... lol... but decided to get an MR2 instead of that transplant lar...

nice car, free bump for you..
go and turbo charge your MR2 ! haha..
as for the mod part, mayb u can ask the MR2 sifu such as Mickey..
hehe.. just a few cents of mine..

lol... Bro.. what makes u think my MR2 non-turbo lar... lol.... takkan i from big Vtec jatuh to mr2 NA... lol....

BUMP for today...

If u have a lots of agong paper a....try to transplant a V-TEC to your MR.2 ass la....!
I've seen it in jpn magazine did by tec-mania japanese before....!
Try the diffrents ma........

Wah lao eh... If i got lots of Agong paper... i would have just kept the prelude and transplant the Type S into it lar... then keep a whole garage full of cars... not to drive but just to collect... lol... unfortunately.. sigh.... *pop*(dream bubble just burst)

lol.... There is a vvti version of MR2 wat... called the Beams MR2.... lol... something like vtec on mr2 lar

Ha..Ha..Ha...Correct.Correct.Correct!!(said by Lingam)
Beams VVTI...Ya!I know it,hei piggy,the engine(VVTI)got the power of DREAMS sound o not???

I am not too sure lar... i have not heard the engine roar yet.... but most MR2 owners will agree.. Turbo is definitely better than any NA engine on MR2

BUMP For Today

Just Bump for you!!
Hei,anybody wanto buy this TEC????
Hurry up!! Very RRrarrre & beauty le........!!!!!

Final BUMP....

this model doesn't comes with the ATTS rite? This car is sellin' like hot cakes if you plonk in a manual GB.. M2A4, M2B4, T2T4 or T2W4 does the magic..

But if u wanna sell ur Tein HA, pls do contact me.

Bump: this model doesn't comes with the ATTS rite? This car is sellin' like hot cakes if you plonk in a manual GB.. M2A4, M2B4, T2T4 or T2W4 does the magic..

But if u wanna sell ur Tein HA, pls do contact me.

wow damn nice and rare car... yeah if it comes with manual gearbox then it would be perfect!!! free bump for u bro...

Thank Ya'll... this Car is Sold...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom