Honda Accord Variants Owners Club ( HAVOC )

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
McBryant said:
Hey guys,

Do anybody know what is the best suspension for a Honda Accord SV4?
Previously i used a second hand Koni suspension. It perform pretty gud.
But later when it have oil leakage and there are no servise available then i has change to RG suspension. This suspension relly bad. It is so stiff until it make my car chamber all bengkok bengkok.
So, im planning to change my suspension again, any suggestion??
I foung 1 second hand Tein suspension, cost about rm2400 and a little bit rusty, so irejected it. :D

Waaa...so expensive for re-use Tein suspension I think..why not to try Eibach set of suspension. I'm using Eibach spring (with CF2 model) only since the ori absorber still new and comfort. But the spring make me feel very reliable especially tackle the corners and hard braking. Not bad lo...and the price only 1200 for the spring only. Informed that the full kit touch around 3k++. Not to sure. Better to check.U never regret it.

munky said:
wah h22a on eg body ? sure fast

Yah, sure very fast, but no realibility & durability cause H22A engine is heavy & big. It meant for Accord/Prelude chasis. Not me lighter chasis like eg/ek.
Can pm Heheheh22a for further info.

Eibach said:
Waaa...so expensive for re-use Tein suspension I think..why not to try Eibach set of suspension. I'm using Eibach spring (with CF2 model) only since the ori absorber still new and comfort. But the spring make me feel very reliable especially tackle the corners and hard braking. Not bad lo...and the price only 1200 for the spring only. Informed that the full kit touch around 3k++. Not to sure. Better to check.U never regret it.

eibach,
Are u driving CF2 model?. I've with me currently 4 doors of original Euro R for sale.(red color). I'm selling the doors + the cermin only. Other power windows have to use back yours. Hopefully it ngam. If u interested, pm me further.

aja,

Do u have the power windows for rear cf4 ? my car rear right side windows failed...need to replace the whole shit.....sent to honda service centre to order.....from chinese new year till now....no news about it ! I wonder how good is their efficiency.....

And......rear left side door lock actuator......failed again.....

Sato said:
aja,

Do u have the power windows for rear cf4 ? my car rear right side windows failed...need to replace the whole shit.....sent to honda service centre to order.....from chinese new year till now....no news about it ! I wonder how good is their efficiency.....

And......rear left side door lock actuator......failed again.....

Sato,
Yer la, i noticed CF4 central locking & power windows motor + accessories really "frangile" one. Same happened to me also last time.

Now, all the excess items of power windows accessories such as motor etc already sold saperately. Only have the door + the glass. Sorry aa

kacyp said:
Hi all Hondarians, eespecially accordians,

I own an SA6y currently and the engine is quite old, last time i remember several member of these group have the same car as mine and they probally have upgrade thier cars. since i chnage my job i was unable to get intouch with them since i have no access to internet and my home has no fixed line service so know its available, so i'm back and would to ask a smae question again

i would like to change my engine to 1.6 fuel injection non-vtech(currently 1.8 carb) what model is suitable for my car with a budget around 1500

apprecite anyone could reply or pm me for info
thank you

How about using 1.8 SM4 engine can i get that engine with 1500. the main requirement for me is actually to change into an fuel injection engine. any suggestion? Thanks

Eibach said:

Actually last time i did call up to check up the Eibach suspension but at that time they have no stock and dunt know the price. ;)

where did u guys find the eibach products ? Any main distributer in malaysia ??

aja said:
McBryant said:
Mc,
U can't use the Prelude ECU, cause wiring for SV4 & BB* Prelude is totally different. Takut later engine can't start. U can ask 'Hehehehh22a', since he already rechipped his H22A's ECU. BTW, he's running H22A on eg body.

How does RSM worked?. Hmmm.. no comments. But it have few functions la. I merely bought it to eliminate 180 kmh speed cut & to record any post 180 kmh reading.

Who is 'Heheheh22q', where can i find him/her?? :)

aja said:
McBryant said:
Mc,
U can't use the Prelude ECU, cause wiring for SV4 & BB* Prelude is totally different. Takut later engine can't start. U can ask 'Hehehehh22a', since he already rechipped his H22A's ECU. BTW, he's running H22A on eg body.

How does RSM worked?. Hmmm.. no comments. But it have few functions la. I merely bought it to eliminate 180 kmh speed cut & to record any post 180 kmh reading.

Who is 'Heheheh22a', where can i find him/her?? :)
Hey i have found him. TQ

Last edited:
Guys,
Forgot to mention here. Last wednesday night, i found one converted SV4 with H23A (blue cover engine with tiptronic gearbox, originally running on Accord Wagon CH9) while helping 2 ZTH members to tune their car using MUTII at S. Alam.

Forgot to take pics la. BTW, the owner's friend told me that the SV4 H223A had been modified (don't know what % of mod). Last time raced with nissan RB/SR20 kot, topspeed recorded almost 270 kmh. Cause chasing the nissan at that speed.

Don't know true or not. May be ZTH member GtiEvo3 can justify what the owner's friend said.

that fast? is that possible? sure the gearbox ratio changed

270kmh ? gila wei !
btw yesterday i saw 2 honda accord with very nice bodykit and rims cruising on ldp. One is white colour one is black. Both cars is the latest accord. Damn cun with dual exhaust hehe

wow...270kmh? possible ah? if its true...then hail to the sv4 speed demon lo...
today at sunway see a cf4 in yellow colour...sharp...!

kennji said:
wow...270kmh? possible ah? if its true...then hail to the sv4 speed demon lo...
today at sunway see a cf4 in yellow colour...sharp...!

Me also. Very doubt about it. I think that guy tipu saja.
Yellow CF4.. Any ZTH members?.

Guys,

Yesterday on the way back from Fraser Hill, stop at this kedai potong :-

THAI SAN AUTO PARTS SDN BHD
Lot 604 & 605, Batu 20
Jln Ipoh, 48000 Rawang.
Tel :- 03 6092 2994/4149, 012 210 3531 (Fatty)

Noticed got 2 CF4 halfcut. One is F20B DOHC Tiptronic sell at RM8,000:eek: :eek: :eek: (without further discount) and

another one is F20B SOHC Vtec Auto Normal, selling price don't ask.

Whoever interested, pls call.
Pics as below :-

Top Bottom