HKS piston 85mm for rm1.6k new

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Danny

500 RPM
someone is letting go of HKS pistons 85mm for 1.6k brand new, for vr4,evo1-3. What effect does HKS pistons have compared to std vr4 pistons? Is it true that the mkt price outside is RM3k+?

It affects your ability to think straight and also depletes your wallet to a paper thin form. I would rather put the 1.6k to better use. Engine kosong cheap!

HKS 1.6k new?? so cheap meeh?!

Rich boy eh?! in that case Go For It laaa.......might as well call up HKS Kansai and order HKS crate engine :P

You have to think of budget in deciding what you want and if you have dough spilling out of your ears then go for the best.Unlike me,Nissan Cheapskate,every cent counts :lol:

if you're going for monster mods, above 400hp's....then ok la if u invest in this sorta stuff. if you want peace of mind and knowing that u can push it hard and u wont hear boom. :)
and if money is no problem, then jsut get la. no need think twice.

oi uncle devious.....lansi la now. upgraded skyfiro to superfiro now....dun want to mix with us 4 cylinder fellas. tsk tsk. when u want to organise yumcha in cbj?? long time never go out. boring la.

thanks for the info sifu ramsing... just wanna know the difference compared to standard pistons. Devious, not rich boy, sometimes got ppl post good related deals, wanna know if it is worth it or not and its effect/improvement compared to stock.

Originally posted by Danny@Jun 25 2004, 01:00 PM
thanks for the info sifu ramsing... just wanna know the difference compared to standard pistons. Devious, not rich boy, sometimes got ppl post good related deals, wanna know if it is worth it or not and its effect/improvement compared to stock.
but you mentioned 'new' That caught my attention the you said price a side s oI assume you rich looo hahahahaha

I know what you mean Danny,no hard feelings? :)

heheh if I really rich boy I don't mind u calling me that also...ahhaha that one just go direct to ksp and get all the new parts without the need to look for good deals here.

KSP? no laaa....fly to Japan HKS kansai ,have some green tea ,check out stuff and fly back with the stuff or better still get HKS to setup the car and ship it back.....ahahhhaaa......here I go ,talking nonsence again.

haha...
if kansai set it up arr
the money spend dunno can buy how many proton wira already
LOLz

danny...the pistons is better quality compared to stock la. can also have diffrent comp ratio one. depends on u're usage. of coz when u're boosting high, forged pistons is always a safer option.

but if u want to be rich and have lot of money and can go KSP and buy all items cash, got one jalan one. very easy. u just contact devious, and u tlel him u looking for money. he will ask u if u willing to do anythign or not...then u say yes. then congratulations, u become devious's toy boy la. then if u love him long long time and give good service....he'll reward u handsomely. y u think Ms Jun can do GSR trasnplant with fully forged internals. all from devious laaaa.....but the problem is, last time Ms Jun was Mr Jun one. but after kena from devious, now become Ms Jun liao. :o :D :D

Remind me to give you a wet kiss next Friday when we do lunch haaaa? :wub: :wub: :blink: :wacko: :wub:

HKS dont make ori size pistons for vr4 which is 85mm, usually they go overbore a bit 85.5, 86,....

rm1.6k is WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too cheap. cant even buy JE pistons with that. maybe ori MMC pistons with ceramic coated can la.

HKS piston compare to norm pistons? lower comp, tougher, better finishing, and forged. able to withstand highboost. anyway they make pistons with diff comp. too, according to what spec u want.

Originally posted by ramsing@Jun 25 2004, 02:18 PM
but if u want to be rich and have lot of money and can go KSP and buy all items cash, got one jalan one. very easy. u just contact devious, and u tlel him u looking for money. he will ask u if u willing to do anythign or not...then u say yes. then congratulations, u become devious's toy boy la. then if u love him long long time and give good service....he'll reward u handsomely. y u think Ms Jun can do GSR trasnplant with fully forged internals. all from devious laaaa.....but the problem is, last time Ms Jun was Mr Jun one. but after kena from devious, now become Ms Jun liao. :o :D :D
niabeh... <_< <_< <_<

Regards;

danny,
usually people wanna upgrade to aftermarket pistons (forged) because firstly they wanna run slightly oversized pistons and secondly they wanna changed the compression ratio for even higher boosts .. since forged pistons can take more abuse but then again it also depends on other parts of the engine as well .. got forged pistons but running on standard conrods ?? wat about the valve train ?? no doubts is a good deal but like devious mentioned you must have a target then only buy the parts to achieve that target .. not just grab every good deal out there .. if you're planning on running more than just a standard vr4 then go for it .. if you just want a standard engine then forget about it lor .. simple as that ... or buy this one and keep then wait for good conrod deal .. then wait for good crankshaft .. then wait for good cams .. then wait for good valvesprings then wait and wait and wait ... after that build monster vr4 and go cucuk ramsing kia who is the monters scaring little children in cyberjaya :P :D :lol:

sorry don't know much about turbo .. so just tok kok sing song :rolleyes:

yea i asked around also, more suited to 400hp and above and you also need to change the conrods. At the moment, not that stage yet but will keep in mind for future projects coz now got extra block donno from engine kosong what to do with it, maybe send for re-boring and consider other options later.

EVO boys swap their EVO rods for VR4 rods.

VR4 rods veli taff!!!

Danny,
Before investing any money more on any more car mods, I think u really need to know more VR4 users before you get ripped-off again.

Dont let lightning strike twice.

Top Bottom