HID low light yellow high light white colour.

devilx

Oct 7, 2008
www.cwserv.com.my
Does anyone know where to buy those type HID that low light is yellow colour and high light is white colour.. i mean for my kancil new model type. Who sales it and how much it is for the normal price ? if someone know please give me the details here thanks in advance. :banghead::driver:

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
accesory shop should have...maybe kedai Abang

GroundZro

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
think u can find it at The Marketplace under Exterior. Price is around 270.

devilx

Oct 7, 2008
www.cwserv.com.my
oh.. it is possible ? i mean have to modification once we buy it ? bcoz the original one is white everything..so have i've to change the low light to yellow colour..am i rite ? let me check it that links at Exterior weither possible or not.. AG ur shop got sell :confused: :confused:

Bump: oh.. it is possible ? i mean have to modification once we buy it ? bcoz the original one is white everything..so have i've to change the low light to yellow colour..am i rite ? let me check it that links at Exterior weither possible or not.. AG ur shop got sell :confused: :confused:

devilx

Oct 7, 2008
www.cwserv.com.my
actually no bro..but i hate my current white light i dont know what type is that.. i think around
rm40-50 only the day i buy it and not very clear when at the night time coz my car always go village one not at town hehe.. and some more the headlamp now cant adjustable coz the nut already lose.. :mad:.. thats y im planing to finding the real one hid type :listen: and lets spread it to the world but dont one use both also white colour sure ppl throw u stone or anything and bla bla wahaha.. important high light is white :biggrin: :proud:

FortisCuore

Nov 20, 2007
I dont kno what your road laws are like over there,but got HID str8. U need to buy the H4 conversion kit,as Cuore/Kancil/Mira use one bulb in the headlamp and that bulb is termed H4. There are kits that have the Halogen on the low bean and H.I.D on the High beam,I bought such a kit and put my H.I.D on the low beam :thefinger:

Bump: One more thing for good visibility the K rating for the h.i.d you are buying is 4300k-6000k, anything after that is colour, jus like in my pic,I have 8000k, still c well, only bought it cause it was basically give away

Bump: One more thing for good visibility the K rating for the h.i.d you are buying is 4300k-6000k, anything after that is colour, jus like in my pic,I have 8000k, still c well, only bought it cause it was basically give away

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
Extra information..

for 'Hi/Low', means both your low and high beam is HID..
however for 'Hi' only means u can either put high beam or low beam as HID, while the one which is not HID will be your normal beam (yellow as default).

I bought a 'Hi' HID and now my high beam is yellow, and my low beam is HID...
normally ppl will do low beam as halogen bulb and high beam as HID, because of my lights tat are made from 'brand ayam', and unable to adjust well, so my High beam = low beam glare.

u can try go to exterior and body section look for ppl who selling Hi only, which will be cheaper then Hi/Low..

price is differ from brands and quality...i bought mine rm280 full set 1 and half years ago..
U need a suitable size example : H1,H2,H3,H4,etc etc..if u do not know tat, u can ask the seller which u're buying from..

Sep 7, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
the color depends on the color temperature. For instance, 6000k HID the color is white with little blue color and this type is the most common. And the 3000k HID, the color is yellow with strong penetration.

Rex551

Known Member
Sep 11, 2009
Penang
To All sifous...

Suppose I want to pasang HID for my ride with the criteria's below...

1) Must be White (don't mind if it's a little bluish)
2) Must be for High Beam only...
3) Hopefully can be street legal (If not also never mind laa, Hang the JPJ.. Heheheh)

What do you guys recommend...

How many K bulb ?
What H bulb (1,2,3...)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Well over a year ago, one of our customers purchased an R35 GT-R, had it painted by one of the local body shops that we worked with and then had us install our AMS Alpha 9 GT-R package along with a built 3.8L and Alpha trans upgrade. This was the highest hp Alpha 9 we had built to date and we dubbed it the Agent Orange GT-R. He had since sold the car in...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience