what is different wearing this
Can it fix to my car(timing belt cover)
Pls. recommend me on this solution

saru-kun

Known Member
Jan 4, 2004
PJ
saru-kun.blogspot.com
272 duration cam/s are considered "reasonably" high cams.

these cams, tuned properly with the adjustable cam sprocket allows huge gains in power, but unfortunately, all that power will be quite high up in the rev range.

which means to say, it'll be a bitch to drive in normal city driving ie; less torque in lower and middle of the rev range and a bloody lumpy idle.

fuel consumption, will of course increase....as with most performance modifications.

what i suggest is, get a ROAD FORMULA camshaft (powerzone) that gives a very broad torque curve throughout the entire rev range. it'll make your daily driver a much more spirited car

cheers

sifus, please correct any points that i have stated wrongly. TQ

saru-kun

Known Member
Jan 4, 2004
PJ
saru-kun.blogspot.com
woops....didn't noticed his typing....hahaha, but most likely i think he meant cams...

mana lu mau cari 272 deg crankshaft... :p

cheers

funnyman

Known Member
Jan 18, 2005
mont kiara
alex going about his duties again hahahaha. wassap bro. the crankshaft will be lighter so i suggest when you change the crank change the pistons as well and con rods so it will be balanced. and the cam pulley i suggest change it coz i heard lightweight pulleys offer bout 2kw in torque or thats wat cardomain says
but dont take my word for it lah its just my 2 sence
cheers bro

xerofighter

Not so senior member
Mar 2, 2004
Subang
GSR5559 said:
out of topic. jus wana know for adjustable campulley, we can set it advance and another one is ? i forgot wht is it oredi in werdings. decrease? depreciate? damn ive got no idea. pls sumone!!!
i think its retard. maybe wrong.

xerofighter

Not so senior member
Mar 2, 2004
Subang
GSR5559 said:
yeah bro..it is correct. it is retard. i jus cant get it out of my mouth.thankz btw.
ive been thinkikng for nites now got panda eyes already.hehe
i know what you mean. sometimes the word is like on the tip of your tongue but just can make it out. very frustrating. the brain works in mysterious ways.

GSR5559

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
www.zerotohundred.com
xerofighter said:
i know what you mean. sometimes the word is like on the tip of your tongue but just can make it out. very frustrating. the brain works in mysterious ways.
yeah bro. sumtimes got to sleep and the nex morning without thinking about it, it will automaticaly falls out the tip of the tongue.hehe.
thankz again. i will remember this werd, RETARD!!!

GSR5559

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
www.zerotohundred.com
back to the topic, i read of sumwher saying that Powerzone dun require campulleys for the camshaft. but as far as i know wif campulleys it is nicer to play wif the car settings all the time, can advance or retard as long u got that campulleys.
petrol consumption? if u want power surely u got to sacrifice sumthin in return which is the petrol consumption. more power = more petrol . ther is no such thing as increase power but less petrol consumption. anyway mebi the first few weeks u might find ur car consume lots of petrol but after sumtime, u will get used to it. by then u feel dat ur car underpowered and feel hunger for more performance. so conclusion, ther is neva ending story in a car world. more $$ = the faster u can go.

alimbmg

Apr 25, 2005
Thank for All the Sifu's out there.....Thank for U opinion & Sorry for my wrong Spelling on item listed. Suppose to be CAMSHAFT & ADj.CAM Pulley

hehehehhe..pls forgive me....I'm ar newbie in motosport world..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My rubber trim especially around the windows tend to have water spots and "polka dots".

Today I saw a rubber coating that came in a spray can. You spray and what comes out is like paint but after drying for 4 hours, the paint-like appearance is actually a thin film of rubber. Although it can be peeled out, it takes some effort to do so - like tearing out a very sticky film.

I am wondering if I can apply this coating on my car rubber trim especially those around the windows. However...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience