~Hi Everyone.....!!~

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Im tres chic...a newbie here:wavey:
Used to work in Volvo,Sect 15,Shah Alam as an engineer..So i guess im qualified to be a
member in this forum...:biggrin:hahah
Anyway hope to expand my networking n share opinions n suggestions in this forum.

Ciao!:vroam:

Welcome aboard, tres ... We could do with more auto-engineer in this forum ... :listen:

Anyway, hope you enjoy your stay in here ... :itsme:

welcome here...
enjoy the place...
mind sharing more info bout ur profile?
what car u drive?

Used to work in Volvo,Sect 15,Shah Alam as an engineer..So i guess im qualified to be a
member in this forum
...:biggrin:hahah
Anyway hope to expand my networking n share opinions n suggestions in this forum.

Anyone is freely to join to expand the automotive industry..You are welcome here..

welcome-mat.jpg

Bump:
welcome here...
enjoy the place...
mind sharing more info bout ur profile?
what car u drive?

Be K-Ful of this owner..Hahahaha , Just Joking :biggrin:

member in this forum...:biggrin:hahah

welcome tres chic,
may i know where u working now?

Im now doing marketing in a trading co..sick of manufacturing environment n my so "uncool"
uniform...too hectic n tiresome,plus not earning that much...heheh
im driving an old mitsubishi fto..:driver:my bro borrowed the car n had an accident recently..repair cost ~RM5k..how about that??:banghead:
Im also doing part time biz on the net selling ladies clothes...http://parfait10.blogspot.com..so help me out la guys...im broke..:biggrin:

Uncool uniform? Got a sample? Hehehe ... :idea:

Mitsubishi FTO ... hmmm ... It's a great car though, for that time ... :listen:

haaa....now i know Yong's fetish...kakaka:biggrin:

Bump: been spamming lately, so anyway...

Welcome aboard and enjoy your stay here, may you learn more of automotive and make more friends sharing the same interest.

Do tell us more about urself as im sure lots of ppl would wanna know:biggrin: do share some pics of ur ride too...:driver:

ppl busy with 2 jobs man...give some grace time la...bro eddie, u shud know better than me la:rofl:

Im now doing marketing in a trading co..sick of manufacturing environment n my so "uncool"
uniform...too hectic n tiresome,plus not earning that much...heheh
im driving an old mitsubishi fto..:driver:my bro borrowed the car n had an accident recently..repair cost ~RM5k..how about that??:banghead:
Im also doing part time biz on the net selling ladies clothes...http://parfait10.blogspot.com..so help me out la guys...im broke..:biggrin:

u didnt claim insurance for the damage? we have a member in kepong TT with a very powerful FTO....u should meet him one day....:)
ok....lets see what u have there in yr blog...:)

Guys.....tres chic may be one hot chic! :wavey: check the profile
note the ride ...AUDI RS4.if its the 4litre turbo...wow:smokin:

ppl busy with 2 jobs man...give some grace time la...bro eddie, u shud know better than me la:rofl:

Yes you are right ... So impatience of me ... :rolleyes:

Did I hear Audi RS4 :rofl:

guys guys guys.. u scare the chic away.. kekekeke... i think u guys scared most of the chicks away in zth >.<

guys guys guys.. u scare the chic away.. kekekeke... i think u guys scared most of the chicks away in zth >.<

Uh Oh ..... Tai Kar Che come with rotan liao ... :hmmmm::rolleyes:

*cabutz*

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom