Help! Where is fuel pump relay located?

ocean

Known Member
Nov 24, 2003
I got an old charade aura G100RS model. Recently found the fuel pump delivery fuel not smooth. I check on the Internet and the symtomps shown fuel pump relay is the culprit. Just now I try to find the fuel pump relay but not know where it located. Look under the dashboard and bonnet that site also unable to get it. Please sifu tell me where is the fuel pump relay is located. Thanks!

Speed Demon

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Selangor
www.freewebs.com
Not sure what you mean by fuel pump relay....Checked my engine manual and there is no mention of such a relay. You can also try downloading the wiring diagram for your engine from my website and checking in there.

Maxx

2,000 RPM
Feb 17, 2005
PD-Putrajaya-KL
www.zerotohundred.com
urs efi or carbu engine?
if efi maybe there is pump relay somewhere in the fuse box, if carb doesnt have.
carb using mechanical fuel pump attach to the engine camshaft, near the distrubutor.

ocean

Known Member
Nov 24, 2003
Thanks for you all helping ..
Checked with foreman already, carb don't have fuel pump relay.
Maxx you are right, carb using mechanical fuel pump attach to the engine camshaft.

The foreman told me suspect the carb has problem. The fuel overflow in carb when heavy foot on accelerator and cause the car engine RPM not stable .. He suggest bring the carb to wash .. But I not sure it can cure the problem or not. Maybe will goto halfcut shop look for one carb to replace. Not know how much ...

Car symtomps is like that
1. Morning very easy to start up ..
2. When engine run hot, RPM some time not stable ... from 1000 drop to 200 and die ..
3. When engine die, must let it rest for 10 minutes .. After that only can start the engine. If nope.. no matter how you start .. the engine also unable to run ..
4. Drive slow without a heavy foot is OK .. No problem ..

Your guys got any idea??

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

2007 was a disastrous year for Team Mclaren-Mercedes and Ron Dennis, no driver’s championship, being kicked out of the constructors’ title and a $100 million fine. To add salt to the wound, double world champion, Fernando Alonso walked away from the team; a direct result of amateurish crisis management. These events have resulted in engine partner Mercedes having to swallow a bitter pill and now they are looking...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience