Help on some wind noise-back door

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

williamchang

Oct 17, 2009
selangor
Dear All Sifu's,

Good Day To all of u fatty nice owners out there.....

i would like to know the quietness from this car, how many Km will you hear wind noise fron the car??? 120km,130km,140km speed or less???

I notice that there is some noisese which sounds like from wind when travelling at 130km/h from my behind car doors? i notice the back car seals are slightly out of position, wil changing all those door seals eliminate the windnoises???

I also found out some promotion on the sound proof (SP MAT) offer for 4 doors, will installing such sound proof on doors eliminate those noises??

I dont wanna be a dumb fool by changing all those seals which i think is not cheap then still got wind noises lo...

One last thing, i am doing a major service now, change most things... do i need to send to tan chong to check al my sensors with their computer??? u know la, not all shops got those high tech things to check all those electronic things ma.... if checking how much it cost ah???

hope u sifu's out there can help me...

best regards,

william:biggrin:

sb3

1,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
Those sp mat will rust your body away no doubt your car will be alot quieter.

doob

May 2, 2006
i would use a masking tape, tape the location u think there could be a leak, do a test drive.

cheers,
doob

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

need some help here....

I am planning to do a complete prot and polish of my engine head.

A 4G93P DOHC. What will be the things to look out for when negotiating for the price???

I have asked around and found that the prices can range from RM900 to RM1,800!!!

I don't really know now since the price range is that big!!!

Please HELP!!!

:albertein
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience