help on smelly aircond

CraZieThug5057

500 RPM
Dec 11, 2005
allrite man thanks maybe ill try ..n keep on trying to look the prob myself ..n maybe its the sponge thingy near the aircond there thats wet cuz that day i went through flood n maybe kenak skit ...ill try to figure out n open it 2 see wether its wet n mayb need to wash it n ndry it first so i can have better smell.....or if i cant do so.......well solution is bring to da mechanic no noice which i rilly dun like to wait n plus sumore my home is very far from town

2pac

1,000 RPM
Jun 30, 2004
PJ/Sban
Yo bro... CrazieThug....
Please let me know after solving the problem.. i'm having the same problem as u too... aircond will stink when I on it...

PS - I luv hip hop too

CraZieThug5057

500 RPM
Dec 11, 2005
holer

2pac said:
Yo bro... CrazieThug....
Please let me know after solving the problem.. i'm having the same problem as u too... aircond will stink when I on it...

PS - I luv hip hop too

ohh daymn..thats ma man 2 pac shakurrrrr.....aighhh..
yo wordup player!....they called me poser in here n they say im a niger wannabe!
but chu kno wat...fuk em...cus they aint got no flava at all..aigh ya herdd!...
so playa..ya like hip hop too......well i dun need to be for real or be cool or wannabe to be hip hop lovar....but jz get in to the groove

we are asian n doesn me love hi hop has tobe poser or wannabe!....or dooesn meant have ot be for real or COOL....
whos cool in here?...no one cool...weare all playerssssssssss

well ok neough la ..im from land of hornbill here so u over there got a aircond probklem la...i havent fix it yet but for sho as mention by the sifus n masters here i think it the sponge thing in the aircond coz that day i ran over throug a flood ma...cause my ...aircond stink n now still smell like a cloth that havent been dried to the hot sun for so long afta wash.....

ur car is new?.......wat model? wira?

ill tell u guys when i solve it mayb this weekend see firt mayb i still get to service it cuz normally the eon closed after 12.30 noon...

adios ma fr

2pac

1,000 RPM
Jun 30, 2004
PJ/Sban
CraZieThug5057 said:
ohh daymn..thats ma man 2 pac shakurrrrr.....aighhh..
yo wordup player!....they called me poser in here n they say im a niger wannabe!
but chu kno wat...fuk em...cus they aint got no flava at all..aigh ya herdd!...
so playa..ya like hip hop too......well i dun need to be for real or be cool or wannabe to be hip hop lovar....but jz get in to the groove

we are asian n doesn me love hi hop has tobe poser or wannabe!....or dooesn meant have ot be for real or COOL....
whos cool in here?...no one cool...weare all playerssssssssss

well ok neough la ..im from land of hornbill here so u over there got a aircond probklem la...i havent fix it yet but for sho as mention by the sifus n masters here i think it the sponge thing in the aircond coz that day i ran over throug a flood ma...cause my ...aircond stink n now still smell like a cloth that havent been dried to the hot sun for so long afta wash.....

ur car is new?.......wat model? wira?

ill tell u guys when i solve it mayb this weekend see firt mayb i still get to service it cuz normally the eon closed after 12.30 noon...

adios ma fr
Good man..another Hip hop fan here
yo bro... so which side do u listen more.. East or West... and who's ur favourite man!!!

Mine of course its Tupac man.. and then followed by Dre and nigga Snoop more to West side man...

how r things there at ur place man...
Please let me know once u have solved ur aircond problem....

Mine is a Putra and of course not new...

CraZieThug5057

500 RPM
Dec 11, 2005
2pac which ride is urs in the picture signature of urs of Princely Alliance?

i like the blue wira isit or putra...i like the front bumper cool

CraZieThug5057

500 RPM
Dec 11, 2005
oh playa...im more to gangsta side homie......i dun go for west n east side...coz i love dre n puffy n i love snoop too in fact i like all tha rappers,......so meaning to say i like west n east side hahaaaa

2pac

1,000 RPM
Jun 30, 2004
PJ/Sban
Yo bro...
mine is the grey colour at the back....which cant be seen clearly...
the blue colour is also a Putra owned by our club's vice president... the bumper type is Promote... lots of club members are using Promote bumper and body kit.

what car u driving bro...

CraZieThug5057

500 RPM
Dec 11, 2005
love gangst rappers like 50 cent.snoop fabulous. puffy. dr dre. jay-z. old skool like wutang clan.. naughty by nature.. kriss kross...beastie boys.

how ya like tat!

CraZieThug5057

500 RPM
Dec 11, 2005
cool homie...wish i can have tht bumper to my ride wira se too.....(imean the blue one).....but ur ride not bad man...must have turbo in tha hood aint tht rite?

me ma hometown here sucks aint got no cool stuff like in ya place....

sPoOn3838

Known Member
Nov 14, 2005
go to accessories shop or jusco find a chamical like... clear oudoorance spray then spray in the aircon hole... i belive that will fix the oudoor!!
i did it in my fto before!

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Crazy bro, does the smell like something dead smell or pee smell ? MAybe got rats nest inside your blower fan compartment area. It happens to quite a few new Toyota vehicles where they park the car in store house for months and when they keluar car to customer just on the AC damn smelly. the only way to solve this problem is to take out the whole dashboard and clean the entire AC system inside out. If not the smell will stay forever.

Manufacturing plant they will produce extra vehicles to cope with demand so if got extra they keep in store house until there's a buyer.

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
ok i got one idea for last resort

if still got that unproper dried clothes stinking shit smell.......

just buy 4 AMBI PUR and put all your 4 aircond vent and kasi max hahahahaha

how how?

roy27

Known Member
Feb 16, 2006
since yr car is still very new.....juz send it to eon main service centre in chan sow lin there n make complain about it......there will no charges 4 tat.....n oso complaint other problem as well wat noticed.....1 shot fix them all

CraZieThug5057

500 RPM
Dec 11, 2005
roy27 said:
since yr car is still very new.....juz send it to eon main service centre in chan sow lin there n make complain about it......there will no charges 4 tat.....n oso complaint other problem as well wat noticed.....1 shot fix them all

i try to man...coz i dun wanna bring my car to the EON so-called mechaninc they are not well trained n professional....i dun like how they repair my car like the past 2 services 1 time i get a full overload engine oil until i check the engine oil level its below the max level n i go for the sec one they service my car try to open the nut n screw like a stupid ass monkey...very roung n tighnent it till sum screw are loose n u know wat they did...when i say wanna service the engine oil jz simply opneed up the oil filter while the engine still HOT...till i saw got a wap pr smoke coming oout from it n he replace a new filter n pour in the engine oil to the HOT engine daymn man i was like WTF?......this totally piss me off n i told the superviosr no respond......i know its still under guarantee but i rather go to pro mechanic n i dun mind paying n or i rather do it myself .......so i can save $$ n i got an expreince hands on it....

so any guide for me to clear this problem i herd from one of our fr here saying that there is a sponge in the aircond compartment there coz maybwe got water in there it to open n dry it up

roy27

Known Member
Feb 16, 2006
which eon service centre u go? so far i went to the chan sow lin the main 1......n they din gave me any trouble

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey, i had got a problem here..my compressor sometime wont working even thought i had turn on my air cond..

well, here is the case;

1 day i go shopping and park beside road, then engine on and air cond on since my gf waiting me inside...(at here all okay, idling and air cond ok)

after i came back , the air cond become hotter like didn turn on acc and my rpm become 2500....the compressor not working..

then after sometime i turn off the air cond, my air cond okay again..

any sifu...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience