help my vitara+turbo+nos

Vitara-nos

Oct 6, 2005
i have a bolt on turbo kit for g16a vitara engine..a custom manifold, td04 gsr turbo, vr4 i/cooler and sard r2d2..also had zex 50hp nos...used it for 2 months last year b4 the engine gives up...running on 0.4-0.8 bar boost...i still have d kit and wonder what can i do to make d engine last?..aftermarket stuff is hard to find e.g. metal gasket...does my ecu need reprogramme?..and any1 can suggest a wizard cifu?..any contact no?

hayabuza

Jul 22, 2005
Those are too heavy mods for the g16a engine...turbo kit somemore and NOS??? If proton engine surely it'll blown wide open la :biggrin: not too good at the tech fields but stock NA engine could not sustain such pressure...maybe if u mod the internals could last longer...perhaps forged pistons, camshafts, springs, retainers and stuff's needs those stronger ones...better to get a turbocharged engine...

Hi Sifus,

I would like to ask about evo 3 alternator. This year mine already kong 3x (today is the third time.)
:banghead::banghead:
Already check all the wiring and nothing wrong with it.
Wonder what will cause it.
What type of alternator is recommended ?
Also normally it's only 90amp type, heard evos using 110amp, is it true? Is it ok using recond rather than ori since ori very expensive.

Pls sifu, need ur advice or tips/tricks on this. Really sick with it already.