Help! Insurance Matter~!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

civic@938

Known Member
Help! Insurance Matter~!Saddest Day in my life...

Just after i'd thought of changing my rear 96' spec to 99' spec....

my younger brother (still on "P") bring a surprise to me 1 hour ago....

*picture deleted because license plate has been disclosed*

the moral of the story is = DONT EVER LET YOUR BROTHER DRIVE YOUR CAR!

he's been kao kao scolded by me and yet it couldn't release the pain from my heart....:cry_smile:

Last edited:
Ouch ! Feel really sorry for you brother.. was he kissed by someone from the back ? How did it all happen... ?

i'm so sad...really....cause i'm not the one who cause this...

the story is like this...

my brother wanted to borrow my car to show off to his gf...then on the way he's coming back home....he drove 80km/h (as he claimed) and all sudden a WAJA in front of him step onto his emergency brek...and of course...my brother couldn't brek on time smash on that WAJA's back...

afterwards...all sudden there's a WIRA (indian driver with full ugly bodykit on his car) couldn't brek on time and "BANG!" onto my car's back....

behind that WIRA...there are 5 more cars involved and all sent to police station afterwards...there's a Hyundai ATOS suffered almost total lost (really kao kao)

those who stayed in JB please beware on this highway towards Danga Bay from Plaza Angsana...

anyway can i claim insurance and ask them to change for me 99 spec straight?

Last edited:
have to kautim with workshop.... i think can one, no problem..

ur front already 99', so rear only laa....

usually workshop will ask u 2 'top up' for tat extra.......its worth it if amount is reasonable

imagine u save the cost of spraying edi.........

but still feel sry for ya nice car la..........i understand , sure sakit hati oooo accident :cry_smile:

Yes u can. Just kawan a bit with them, but need to top up lah.
Normal case, they will only find used parts for ur non facelift model. For u all if don know, if car more than 5 yrs old u can only claim based on used or imitation part's price.
I've supplied some parts for a few cases same as urs already. So, no problem.

Thanks everyone...really sad kao kao leh...yesterday couldn't slept well cause too sad already...

anyway need to talk to the Insurance Adjuster later and kao tim with them...

my spray is diamond yellow cannot claim much also have to top-up also...

at the end of the day need to prepare some additional money on it...

the good thing is - can officially join the team99er liao...wakakaka...

When u come to KL give us a call or something ya.

just came back from the panel workshop (as what my insurance agent told me must repair at the panel workshop leh)...

the workshop said 99 spec rear part can be done as the insurance policy could cover my backlight and bumper...

however i still need to pay RM500 for the hood as my original hood had no problem at all to ketuk balik...so no choice...

gonna wait for a week until the thing done...NOOooo.....

simon: will give you guyz a call while i come KL...by then i should be officially converted 99 spec....will post the latest pic in team99ers soon...

All the best man. Hope to see u soon.
Don worry, be happy :)

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom