[help]How to install Power Cap?

yewnen

Sep 5, 2005
Malaysia
1du.org
[help]How to install 3 Terminals Power Cap?

Hi!

I'm Lau, newbie from Kuching, Sarawak. I bought a Power Cap (Pioneer 2.0F) and I'm facing one problem. Need sifu's advice and help.

unlike other power cap, there are 3 terminals on the capacitor unit as shown in the attachment. Where should I connect the AC to? :frown:

Last edited:

yewnen

Sep 5, 2005
Malaysia
1du.org
cacin said:
yours come with digital voltmeter right?
is the other one labeled AC or ACC?
Yup! It comes with the digital voltmeter display. There are 3 terminals, one with label AC, the other 2 no labels, only color red and black. :frown:

howiechoo

8,000 RPM
Jul 25, 2004
Bukit Jalil
ac is the remote from ur HU, red is the direct from ur battery, black is the ground
rite?

cacin

1,000 RPM
Mar 9, 2005
Penang
Visit site
caution

if AC is to be connected to remote turn on from the HU, please make sure you do not put to much strees on it. Like connecting it to other devices that needs remote turn on like amps, eq and active x-over. Try use a relay for this and make sure it is fused.

Hope this helps.

yewnen

Sep 5, 2005
Malaysia
1du.org
cacin said:
if AC is to be connected to remote turn on from the HU, please make sure you do not put to much strees on it. Like connecting it to other devices that needs remote turn on like amps, eq and active x-over. Try use a relay for this and make sure it is fused.

Hope this helps.
So the AC terminal is connected to remote turn on from HU? if confirm, then i'll connected the remote to to trigger the relay to connect the battery voltage to AC terminal. OK?

yewnen

Sep 5, 2005
Malaysia
1du.org
I have connected the AC terminal to the ignition/remote. It functioning satisfactory. Thanks a lot! :shakehand

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my air cond is working fine til just now the air cond pump just cut off and would not turn on....i suspect ither the pump switch or the fuse or relay is blown.. but i don know is there a fuse or relay for the air cond pump?? pls help!!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience