help~!evo problem

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

keigo4552

Known Member
Jul 25, 2005
kuala lumpur
hi bro,
im mechanic here..wan some help bout u all experince bout evo engine here..my friend use the evo for 2 years ago.but wat happend in this half year is he blow the engine for 4 times oledi...then i check the problem is oil pump..so do u all noe where i can get the more pressure or modify the oil pump?its cam shaft bearing problem...thanks guys

white_bird

500 RPM
Jul 9, 2005
puchong
if u want more oil pressure can add 1 or 2 washer to the spring inside the pump which i dunno how to call it.. it does increase the oil pressure.. this is my experience la i dunno whether it works on EVO oil pump not.. u can check with it..
cheers!!

white_bird

500 RPM
Jul 9, 2005
puchong
not familiar with it le.. how power is tht engine?? haha.. can blown 4 times in 6 months?? i doubt the prob isnt with the pump..

alvin24

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
install a fuel press meter then u'll know if its the pump or not...
install an exhaust gas temp meter then u'll know if its tuning problem...
i guess u should already know that... turbo better to have these to monitor oso maa

white_bird

500 RPM
Jul 9, 2005
puchong
bro alvin, i assume the prob not bout the fueling n the tuning prob.. mayb the prob is with the head..
bro keigo, u use back the head or change to another??

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hai ZTH members.
What is the the best idling rpm after install adj cam pulley,now my car idling at 400 rpm and sound like motobot,very hard to drive along the traffic jem. Is there any pros and cons .TQVM.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience