heard d real "DRAGON" tat been capped in hp recently in malaysia?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

keong_GSR

1,000 RPM
if any1 got d video or hp clip,pls feel free to post it here,thankyou!:burnout:

you mean real dragon...in thailand till still got in mekong river

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hrTs3QxAAIk&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hrTs3QxAAIk&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

it doesn't actually looks like dragon anyway...wer is the hand ?well i don really know how's the real dragon look like..nvr seen it before..just tat everyone said tat a dragon got hand...it's from the traditional n history i guess...

i think is the mix of certain fishs...no one actually explored all kind of fish in the ocean...well,there is other movie related to fish,like lookalike lady mermaid,alien fish...tis is wat human first discovered and yet,there are stil lot more to be discover...

even thought land,most of the land had been discovered...but there is some island tat are small,not to be occupied by human...there is one nearby my hometown Labuan...is a really small island...they name it as pulau ular....we once actually reach nearby the island and take a look from the seaside...and we saw tat lot of weird weird thing tat nvr seen before....did u guys ever see a snake lenght,width wit legs?not a pair or 2 pair..is like wat they called 'train worms(translate in chinese)...once u kacau him,it wil tend to be dead by rolling itself up..

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hrTs3QxAAIk&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hrTs3QxAAIk&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

this is white dragon larrr,where is this video taken from ?

dont know.. i just search and found in you tube.. hehe.. i think its a fish...

Last edited by a moderator:
this is white dragon larrr,where is this video taken from ?

lol...there are many kind of fish tat looks like dragon...my hometown is surrounded by sea, i use to go sea twice or once a week for fishing,diving,shooting,exploring new island.....

tis is the new discovered...wat they name it wil be follow by the future...so it's gona be name as dragon :)

lol...there are many kind of fish tat looks like dragon...my hometown is surrounded by sea, i use to go sea twice or once a week for fishing,diving,shooting,exploring new island.....

tis is the new discovered...wat they name it wil be follow by the future...so it's gona be name as dragon :)

yes it is dragon...kind of water dragon...i saw once in thailand dragon day at mekong river..the dragon blood is green...water dragon can do hot bubble fire.

it doesn't actually looks like dragon anyway...wer is the hand ?well i don really know how's the real dragon look like..nvr seen it before..just tat everyone said tat a dragon got hand...it's from the traditional n history i guess...

i think is the mix of certain fishs...no one actually explored all kind of fish in the ocean...well,there is other movie related to fish,like lookalike lady mermaid,alien fish...tis is wat human first discovered and yet,there are stil lot more to be discover...

even thought land,most of the land had been discovered...but there is some island tat are small,not to be occupied by human...there is one nearby my hometown Labuan...is a really small island...they name it as pulau ular....we once actually reach nearby the island and take a look from the seaside...and we saw tat lot of weird weird thing tat nvr seen before....did u guys ever see a snake lenght,width wit legs?not a pair or 2 pair..is like wat they called 'train worms(translate in chinese)...once u kacau him,it wil tend to be dead by rolling itself up..

water dragon does not have hand.....

d news have been spread all over malaysia in recent weeks dy! d clip took from 1 of our famous places in our country n it took from d sky,not sea or water...

anyone??????

yes it is dragon...kind of water dragon...i saw once in thailand dragon day at mekong river..the dragon blood is green...water dragon can do hot bubble fire.

I think u watch too much movie. The clip that posted is actually an "Oarfish", simply google or youtube it, and u'll find a lot of info bout it. Another link of oarfish
http://waynedhamma.blogspot.com/2007/01/naga-or-oarfish.html

keong: never heard bout it at all, where u heard/ saw the news?

Last edited:
well rumors bring rumors...
for exact information,look for discovery book or some book about various type of fish...
Yee i support your back XD

i'm as a free diver used to dive n snookling,discover new thing,corals view,shot fishes,catch fishes and i believe there are lot of fishes tat i haven't seen through...

i wil get shocked if i get to see the Oarfish around Labuan sea..cause soo freaking long @@

Last edited:
what dragon, this is just longer eel

Top Bottom