Happy Birthday To Netmatrix!!!

woh......older than me eh??

hahahahhahahahhaaha good day to you mike!

so i can se the bmw next TT eh??heheh

ahahah happy b'day netmatrix..
tht means your "bro" must have grown at least 30inches longer :D

Happy Birthday to u..although u duno who m i..hehe!
Getting Older...but nvm..MAN ma~!hehe..

HBD DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!

30TH!!! SIGH.... SOON I'LL BE THERE TOO!!!

:)

adam18th_07.JPG

Happy B'day Michael!!!! :)

Try This Cake...

Last edited:
Thanks to EVERYONE for the wishes. Thanks to Efn for remembering. You got auto-prompt everyones birthday ka? Thanks to blackie for the BRAHDay cake and olskool for the crazy silly putty claymation cake. haha. Zul, so what if i'm older than you? I'm still not married la. haha. The BMW gotta abandon project, my mechanic sold off 50% of the critical parts last month... aiyaaaa!. Sham 30 ....40.... still no one wants me. hahaha. Chin aren't u suppose to give me presents? I ride uphill and downhill at your best performance is good enough for me. hehehe.

Actually i'm lucky to be able to reply and attend TTT in future. Gotta say this because 2 weeks ago i was down with Dengue fever. Really down for 1 week. Stay in hospital on sodium chloride drips for 3 days. I tell u getting dengue is no fun as during my stay at the hospital the nurses are so kind to tell me stories of how people die and gone coma during then. Sigh... made me glad i'm still in 1 piece. Gonna say more about it next TTT.

Thanks everyone for the wishes.

wooh..shit man........mike hope you ok dude..if not whos gonna be our FBR GM maaaa
hahaha anyway take care dude...when i was abit young i also kena 'suspected dengue' treatment...bo tahan lar..every 3 day have to take blood woorr.......

anyway after out from hospital...make sure pakai ubat nyamuk aaa..........

denngi....dangerous lah...anyway, glad u r ok

anyway....still not bad mah.....got nice nurses to tell u stories~:D

mike

glad that you escaped the denggi fever.... so this must be the unforgettable 30th b'day man....

anyway.....the most dangeruos denggi ... is the other one...the dengki.....

cheerss..

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom