Haltech sprint 500 tuning charges..

senbe84

Known Member
Next weeks my car will be out from workshop after a while being there.Installed new engine + haltech 500. I surveyed a few ppl about the tuning charges for haltech sprint 500. Since im new in this field, those who got experiences can advise me. How much does it cost to tune my haltech from scratch until done.Meaning no mapping, no watsoever. Engine used is campro...

bro, im used campro engine with haltech sprint 500, tuning with dyno machine is rm600...but better u on the road tune...tune at my worksyop ( on the road tuning) just rm450

On the road better ar?i thought dyno much more better coz we can know all the parameters why tuning...Share plz ur info with us....

I tune my car since the use unichip q + to use the 500 sprint. much difference between the tune on the Dyno machine with on the road tuning. tune on the dyno machine is not same on the actual road.///so, u can imagine that...

tune at dyno 1st, then touch up otr...too risky to tune otr...

yup.Im thinking the same way too.Just fine tune the setting on the road to increase drivability.

OTR tune is usually do at midnight .. when trafic is less on the highway...so, its up to u...thats ur car..i just can give my opinion n suggestion....

There no different between tuning on the dyno or the road if the tuner really know what he is doing... If load dyno is used it can simulate the road condition... There no need to risk a life for a few hundred ringgit...

ya..dats true but how can a person detect if the tuner knows what he's doing?haha.some ppl offer less expensive services but dont have enough experience to really know what he's doing. I want to avoid such tuners.

Most of the tuners that used dyno started their tuning experience from on the road tuning.. So there no doubt about their skill and experience..I have many friend(tuner) that had doubt about dyno tuning before, know they are the most avid user of dyno. Machine.

sorry guys is im do mistaken..i just said from my experience...but im still new in motorsport...and im still learning....

I tune my car since the use unichip q + to use the 500 sprint. much difference between the tune on the Dyno machine with on the road tuning. tune on the dyno machine is not same on the actual road.///so, u can imagine that...

ashyu : r u using both ecu at the same time? sounds monsterous bro. heard also that u can tune ecu? is it...

my tuner is a freelance tuner.haha.meaning he doesnt work with a tuning shop but only rents dyno machine to tune customers car.Usually, how much is the rate for renting dyno machine ar?

are u running a bolt on turbo campro? may i know what modification you have done till you need a standalone? curious here. :)

i heard that ECUs from campro can be reflashed. meaning to say if you use a performance camshaft you can just fine tune it via reflash rite no?

are u running a bolt on turbo campro? may i know what modification you have done till you need a standalone? curious here. :)

i heard that ECUs from campro can be reflashed. meaning to say if you use a performance camshaft you can just fine tune it via reflash rite no?

no bot..only NA.....bout reflashed ecu, i dont know, but i think its waste money....better use piggyback...why i need standalone.....??? because I need more efficiency in the engine management system....:driver::love:

We can always do PDT for campro engine,clear out any sensor error and increase/decrease injector efficiency. I did it twice but i think the setting wont last long coz both time i did it, the injector setting needs to be done. If the injector setting remains the 1st time i did PDT, why would i need to do it 2nd time.hahaha..

My fren said there is another PDT unit that can alter the mapping for our siemen campro ecu. U can also change the ignition timing and setting. Sounds promising but i dont know if its true or not.

We can always do PDT for campro engine,clear out any sensor error and increase/decrease injector efficiency. I did it twice but i think the setting wont last long coz both time i did it, the injector setting needs to be done. If the injector setting remains the 1st time i did PDT, why would i need to do it 2nd time.hahaha..

My fren said there is another PDT unit that can alter the mapping for our siemen campro ecu. U can also change the ignition timing and setting. Sounds promising but i dont know if its true or not.

u have any management system???

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom