H22A thread

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
hisha said:
y so expensive ah RM700 ..last time i saw in N1 RM500 only woh for H22A ..my friend can get ori H22A red head cover la ..RM500..B16 B18 all also can get the ori red cover
but if only the cover red, inside no red no cun ley....

i wonder if euro r or type s cam,valve,spring and all related parts are compatible with normal h22a....?

discuss every one?

or intake of both R can be match with normal h22a?

darkemperor said:
but if only the cover red, inside no red no cun ley....

i wonder if euro r or type s cam,valve,spring and all related parts are compatible with normal h22a....?

discuss every one?

or intake of both R can be match with normal h22a?

suggested to use EURO R H22A intake manifold ..,,n orther part i think need to hv full set just can install to the head la ...

this u should ask for other hahaha cos really no exp on this hehehe

hisha said:
suggested to use EURO R H22A intake manifold ..,,n orther part i think need to hv full set just can install to the head la ...

this u should ask for other hahaha cos really no exp on this hehehe
i've seen itr intake on a type r h22a....with hondata ecu...no idea why no to h22ar intake? :secret:

darkemperor said:
i've seen itr intake on a type r h22a....with hondata ecu...no idea why no to h22ar intake? :secret:

just straight find the EURO R red top intake manifold..hehehe...or can take the ori intake manifold to mod also hehehe:shades_smile:

hisha said:
just straight find the EURO R red top intake manifold..hehehe...or can take the ori intake manifold to mod also hehehe:shades_smile:
mean time for me better stay with this stock only ler.....wrongly mod than will :cry_smile: forever.....heheheh....

what mod has been done on yours? what's your exhst pipe size?

darkemperor said:
mean time for me better stay with this stock only ler.....wrongly mod than will :cry_smile: forever.....heheheh....

what mod has been done on yours? what's your exhst pipe size?

mine ah ..stock with exhaust mod only la

FGK JASMA extractor ..n center piping la ...last time using FGK muffler also ..but bocor liao ..then now change to TRUST muffler ...take out from turbo car 1 hehe ..piping n inlet mayb 2.5inch ..outlet 3.5inch

hisha said:
mine ah ..stock with exhaust mod only la

FGK JASMA extractor ..n center piping la ...last time using FGK muffler also ..but bocor liao ..then now change to TRUST muffler ...take out from turbo car 1 hehe ..piping n inlet mayb 2.5inch ..outlet 3.5inch
i still confuse....right now with all stock...n smooth vtec engine sound...nothing from the exhaust..prety like it..hehehe but thinking of getting a set of extractor and muffler...finding mugen/rsr set if possible...

isn't auto better fix with s-flow muffler? TRUST straight flow?

darkemperor said:
i still confuse....right now with all stock...n smooth vtec engine sound...nothing from the exhaust..prety like it..hehehe but thinking of getting a set of extractor and muffler...finding mugen/rsr set if possible...

isn't auto better fix with s-flow muffler? TRUST straight flow?

ya mine TRUST straight flow hehehe.. like N1 style hehehe ..but for turbo use hehehe ..b4 that NGK is S-flow...but it bocor liao that 1 damn nice ..silence n low rpm torque nice ...for auto sure nice la ..but cos our H22A low rpm torque hv no probnlem so for TRUST still ok la ..but too noisy hehehe when accelerate ...hehehe

ur 1 is SV4 rite ? find the RS-R extractor ...mugen too expensive liao ..then muffler using S-Flow type...more nice looking on accord ...if u use straight flow can also ..but problem is not match to the sedan style la hehehe

hisha said:
ya mine TRUST straight flow hehehe.. like N1 style hehehe ..but for turbo use hehehe ..b4 that NGK is S-flow...but it bocor liao that 1 damn nice ..silence n low rpm torque nice ...for auto sure nice la ..but cos our H22A low rpm torque hv no probnlem so for TRUST still ok la ..but too noisy hehehe when accelerate ...hehehe

ur 1 is SV4 rite ? find the RS-R extractor ...mugen too expensive liao ..then muffler using S-Flow type...more nice looking on accord ...if u use straight flow can also ..but problem is not match to the sedan style la hehehe
yar lor....accord cant be so ganas :baring_teeth: wan...hunting for mugen twin loop onwards....dont like too noisy unless manual than not too shame....:embaressed_smile:

darkemperor said:
yar lor....accord cant be so ganas :baring_teeth: wan...hunting for mugen twin loop onwards....dont like too noisy unless manual than not too shame....:embaressed_smile:

wah mugen ah ..that 1 will cost u til u can't c the road hehehehe

i think need around 1k ..not worth to buy la ...buy some S flow muffler enough la ..i can search online for u ..if u want hehehe

wei bro ..really susah to chat with u here hahaha go get MSN la hehehe

hisha said:
wah mugen ah ..that 1 will cost u til u can't c the road hehehehe

i think need around 1k ..not worth to buy la ...buy some S flow muffler enough la ..i can search online for u ..if u want hehehe

wei bro ..really susah to chat with u here hahaha go get MSN la hehehe
not new one....used one is around rm600....but to get it have to be patient...kekekek

msn...ok i'll try download it after this....:regular_smile:

darkemperor said:
not new one....used one is around rm600....but to get it have to be patient...kekekek

msn...ok i'll try download it after this....:regular_smile:

600 just muffler ah ? hehehe for me too expensive ..the TRUST i get 320 only hehehe ..double the price la hehehe ..can't afford hehehe ..

u don download version 8 ah ..many problem of it ..try to get version 7.5

Looking to convert my SV4 ( CD7 chassis ) to H22a. Looking for something which can be plugged and play and the last I heard, there are a few options there. I was wondering how much am I looking to fork out?? I know there's a SV4 CD6 H22a and there's another SV4 Sir CD6 too which has the red top engine??

pillage2001 said:
Looking to convert my SV4 ( CD7 chassis ) to H22a. Looking for something which can be plugged and play and the last I heard, there are a few options there. I was wondering how much am I looking to fork out?? I know there's a SV4 CD6 H22a and there's another SV4 Sir CD6 too which has the red top engine??

hehehehehe. Cepat2 convert H22A. :shades_smile: :shades_smile:

pillage2001 said:

if want just plug n play ..take back SV4 H22A half cut ..but very costly in market ..if low budget can try to take prelude bb4 H22A auto for 3k ++ ..manual 4 - 5k..when swap the engine in just need some touch up some wiring la ...

SV4 H22A auto will more expensive than prelude H22A auto ..n prelude will more 10hp than accord H22A ....

important is ur budget la ...

as i know ..SV4 hv no red top ..

pillage2001 said:
cd6 no red top...cd6 is sir and comes in two gb type auto and manual which is very rare to see....n surely cut throat...getting a prelude is cheaper but not 100% from the hcut can be used....better get a cd6 h/cut n convert....mine comes from cd6....

but prelude H22A more horse power than accord H22A ...its not 100% of the thing on the prelude H/C can b use but ..more cheaper than accord H22A half cut hehehe ..so u can consider either choose 1 la ..hehehehe

That's what I'm looking for. A CD6 HC with H22a. I don't really wanna mess with the mounting and would like the conversion to be as simple as possible. Would still love to get my hands on the CD6 SIr. Last I saw, the price was about 6k. I'm not too sure about it now. Anyone have any idea??

Aja, tengah budget now. Ahaha, poor man with no money here.

Top Bottom