Guys Another Story Of My Friend.. REAL STORY...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SE86

Known Member
Nov 21, 2005
bro i think MF never make police report..later got ppl will say fren got make police report but dun wan give me see...cause scare later ppl say its fake report..:burnout:

SE86

Known Member
Nov 21, 2005
lets wait for the thread starter to give us more info on this ..

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Ming Fai,

Please recomposed your posting!!!...you are giving information pieces by pieces that doesn't add up!!!

If this is a true incident that you so strongly believe. PLEASE provide sufficient information that link everything together with proof of police reports, pictures of cars, description of cars..etc..All this information will indeed let most of the ZTHian forummer here to keep an eye out for the victim's car.

If you want to share information please use your rational thinking. How should you properly share an information.

If I just post here....Yesterday I wash my underwear and hang outside. Then I feel dizzy so I went to sleep. Then I lost my underwear this morning at 9:00am at Taman XXXX worth MYR600...then my house like war.....so weird...

Don't you think the information given is sufficient? and no pictures of the aftermath that I mentioned...Do you think people will believe it?

MF, don't blame why people laugh at you, don't respect you and make fun of you because you are making a fool out of yourself. Just look at your previous postings and thread....everything is rubbish....if you want respect...POST CONSTRUCTIVE, LOGIC posting and thread. Also, don't be ashame of what car you own be it local or import. Why need to keep saying 'I'm not driving MyVi' 'I don't like MyVi' 'I'm asking for my friend who drives MyVi'....what kind of stupid remark is this. If your friend is really into tell him to join ZTH since you already in here.

You can say I'm siding who ever you wished to name, to make fun of you, to bully you, to discriminate you or whatever but I'm sick and tired of all your rubbish, BS, non-sense posting.

If you join ZTH for the purpose of getting attention and not gain knowledge. I advice you to just leave...this is not a place for you. Sit down and think about what you have been doing in ZTH all this while....did you gain anything by making a fool out of yourself? no....

Again, this is a public forum not a WET MARKET....don't simply use foul words or language against other people.....we are civilized human not some stone age barbarian..

I don't know who is influencing you to act like this but if there's such a person....I would tell you to better stop listening to that person.

I'm trying to wake you up from your wonderland....this is not wonderland...

Last edited:

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
MF...so many pages and where is this discussion heading? nowhere. I couldn't agree more with TitanRev as all the explanation makes no sense after all these pages.

We hope your next few replies would be constructive and keeping the public informed (the intended purpose of raising a topic)

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Ming Fai:
Bro MF, seriously take what TitanRev is trying to tell you positively instead of taking it as something offending u. Is just for your own good and to relieve everyone about what you are trying to post all these while.

Don't need to feel ashamed of asking questions. Is better to ask stupid questions rather than remain stupid forever. People here are always trying to help, but u got to seriously provide us more info before we can really assist you/your friend or whoever it is.

oh kisah benar~~~

where had u been?!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

TitanRev:
Sorry bro, don't mean to say that word. It was unintentional as you know I do not use foul languages in here...well, i would say hardly :biggrin:

DJeRM: Ya sounds like it but u have been layan him for quite some time liao also :rofl:

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
haha, gone....and he cant even spell the track name correctly :top:

Anyway, back to topic...where is MF? we all here need some clarification...feel so stranded on an island with nothing to do

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Dunno where did the driver of this "Kisah Benar" Island Bus went to...All of us waiting for the Big Bus to come but have been waiting for hours now with so many passengers in this Thread Stop. Keep us wondering and confused till now...

Maybe a Tour Guide or anyone else would be here soon to guide us to the Driver of "Kisah Benar" Bus. :rolleyes:

DJerM:
Like the chinese saying "Ho Sam Cheuk Lui Pek" or something like that :rofl: Maybe Bro MF can translate better for me :biggrin:

Last edited:

joethurr

500 RPM
Sep 11, 2007
I think this thread can be bungkus already la... If one were telling the truth they would be very passionate and eager to defend themselves and also very detailed in the story...that has not been the case in what has been shared here...
Possible to close the thread and let bygones be bygones, before he comes back at us with more profanities?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

nth...just thinking is it posible to tint the car window with DIY?but actually how they do this?i mean the worker at the shop....i am planning to tint my car film...but dunno where is the best shop for reasonable price la....any one can help?or any DIYer here noe how to do this?thanks thanks thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience