• Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

jinkl

4,000 RPM
Anyone here used or using this BOV ?
how does it sound like ?
suitable for low boost and high boost ?
thanks mate.

SDF : u were using it rite ?

how about type S, what are the diffference between it and type R?

i've heard the type-R BOV b4,it was on one guy's car who bought his VR4 banana manifold from me.....
all i can say is tht the sound was chun man....garang man....got a pic of his engine bay at the thread under the advertisement section where i post my stuffs up for sale,don remember if the pic got feature his BOV or not la,coz the main focus was the manifold ma :P
anyway the sound was nice la....for me it sounds like some diaphragm vibrating with a loud sound....

i remember tht guy told me type-r is mor suitable for high boost application la,can tahan higher boost,type-S for lower boost gua....correct me if i'm wrong,not very sure about this also,coz hear ppl say only,nv do a research myself :0

i ask this, cause i read other forum, they say type S oso can use high boost, aiii pening kepala (dunno why pening, not like i gonna buy oso lol)

type-r the bov itself look dam ganas and big hehehe

Itab : tht guy recirculated or he pushed it to atmo.. if amto sure loud hehehe

atmo bro....
ganas man the sound.....unlike my SQV....like small chicken making noise only :lol:

i agree la,type R looks more ganas,grey color
Type-S purple one i don really like leh....hahhaa.....

my fren currently using evo3 with greedy type s bov with stainless steel piping with original length...boosting at 1.4 bar,sound like paul walker punya bov.....sound like terkukur kruuk kruuk..still can handle until 1.4 bar..:D...jin angkatlah bov greedy type r or type s..baru syok and suitable also for evo3...high boosting also no problem...peace

wildboar : hehe i read redi bro :P want to know specificly on type-r hihihi

p_evo3 aku nye low boost 0.6 :P

Greddy Type R for high boosting applications.

I got one friend, drive Supra one, got 2 Greddy Type R bov and 2 wastegates !

low boost - 1.2 bar
high boost - 1.8 bar

that one high meh ...? he's aiming for more than that.

wait after his finish his project, it would be close to 1200bhp at the wheels ..

trust me man, he wants to build the fastest supra in Malaysia !

type R for high boost application.

many people vote for greddy type R gor great sound.not as soft as hks sqv sound.
my bro just upgrade to tial 50mm blow off.he said sound like greddy.but i took a ride,i cant concentrate on the tial bov sound since the tial external wastegate screams louder, sharper and much more addictive.

Greddy Type R has a very big valve.

Naturally, its meant for hi boost.

Physically, this BOV is HUGE!!

I think it will look odd if the BOV is bigger than the turbo.

hehe yeah la .. wondering if it would blow off or not hehehe

U can disassemble the TYpe R BOV and change it to a softer spring.

Springs can be easily fabricated at spring shops.

My fren ordered a stiffer spring for his TRUST Wastegate (have to bring the original spring to the shop and show them).

RM20 oni.

I got the Greddy R type BOV, and the sound wasn't as loud as I thought when I first got it. It produces a 'puffing' sound rather than the conventional 'psssh..psssh' or 'chiu..chiu' sound.

MrNismo , ur monster only puff puff meh ..
but u recirculated or what bro

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom