Good Workshop for Car Overhaul (4G15) in Klang Valley

Sep 2, 2015
Kuala Lumpur
Hello there,

I'm looking for a workshop that specializes in overhauling Proton cars. Mine's the Satria 1.5. Got any recommendations and the price range for workshops in the Klang Valley? Thank you. :biggrin::biggrin:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
You don't have a regular mechanic? Proton are quite common and most can do the job.....Price also depends on what needs to be changed.....

gamecon

Sep 2, 2015
Kuala Lumpur
There was, but it wasn't a good one. Only convenient bcuz location near the house. Since wanna do a proper overhaul this time, am looking around for workshops. Currently surveying, do you have any recommendations...?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

damn!!....what the F**K!! my car got smashed at the drivers door glass and my rsm and turbo timer is gone. blardy f**kers!! it happened like around 8-9am in the morning. my hsemate who went out at about 8am said there was nothing at that time..when he fetch his sis to mid valley and then back....gone! saw my car wind shield smashed liao...........happened at my HOUSE!!! DAMN!!! house at ss2/81, the taman opposite ss2 murni. i just hope those low class assholes will die a damn painfull...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience